What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 10

Rodgers is always good for at least one freebie at home.

That roughing the passer was total bullshit.

He’s good enough without those leg ups.

zombie jesus

Staff member

f**k me, the refs today didn't just rape the rams, they beat the f**k out of them after it like that rape scene in "irreversible". A truly horrendous one sided effort from those clowns today.

Having said that, the rams oline is absolute trash and the rams aren't gonna make the playoffs with it letting rushers run free almost every drop back. Goff's internal clock had been totally screwed up and it's making him rush passes and make bad decisions even when he had time to throw.

Also, Gurley rushed for 73 yards on 12 carries yet he didn't get a run in the 4th quarter. What was up with that? Brown looked like he was running in quicksand. Too late for the rams to save Gurley for the playoffs, they need to run the f**k out of him.

I think Gurley scared the crap out them when he pulled up injured once they boosted his snaps.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Ok look at all these "We can do it" teams.

Knew my Redskins would be shyte.

Good how ever many millions invested this year. Go fellas, maybe win a couple good for you.

It is so exciting who may crop up and beat the Pats?

Maybe 6.

So many millions of no chance.

Marcus Mariota, this is NFL.

kurt faulk

Coach
I think Gurley scared the crap out them when he pulled up injured once they boosted his snaps.

you mean that game against the seaf**ks? apparently it was a quad injury.

he had a bigger workload when he came back against the falcons.

i'm not sure what's happening there but they have to use him. they were rolling along beautifully then they bring brown in and they come to a dead end. for the rest of the game. stupid. same thing happened against the bengals. and gurley is the type of back that gets better as the game goes on as he wears down the defense.

the rams playoffs start now. if they lose another game or two the season is over. there's no way goff can function behind that putrid oline. they need gurley in there to at least make the opposition respect the run game.

kurt faulk

Coach
you buggers let me down! :joy::joy:

We were in the 2nd wildcard spot for about 20mins when the Dolphins beat the Colts...

but with the Steelers winning they jump up ahead of the Raiders via a better division percentage...

motherf**kers.... :middle_finger::middle_finger:

well, the defense played well. except for that one 8 minute drive they allowed in the 4th qtr.

the rams oline by halftime was whit, corbett, blythe, edwards, shelton. who the f**k can win with that oline? and yet the rams almost did. blatant dpi in the endzone with a minute to go but they wave it away.

kurt faulk

Coach

how the f**k is that a fumble? sure the refs on the field can make a mistake in real time but the f**ks in the booth? they gave it the green light. f**king cheating f**ks.

when i saw the replay after the td i thought it would be easily overturned then the next shot they show was the stealers lining up for the extra point. i was ready to side kick the tv.

zombie jesus

Staff member
you mean that game against the seaf**ks? apparently it was a quad injury.

he had a bigger workload when he came back against the falcons.

I mean they might have him on a snap count, he was around 70-75% to start and that increased to ~90% against SEA, now they've dropped back to less than what he started with.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Steelers are the 6th seed right now and finish with...

CLE CIN CLE ARI BUF NYJ BAL

Playoff bound?

The NFL is the winner of this fairy tale.

Frederick

Staff member
Steelers are the 6th seed right now and finish with...

CLE CIN CLE ARI BUF NYJ BAL

Playoff bound?

The NFL is the winner of this fairy tale.
Then again, this is a Tomlin coached team, so watch us bomb out against the Browns and Bengals, but sneak a win against the Ravens to finish 8-8 and miss the playoffs again

dogslife

Coach
Listening to John Parry essentially play cheerleader for the refs today was f**king embarrassing, they were far from perfect I thought

Latest posts