What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 13 discussion

God-King Dean

Immortal
I hope they've got their brooms ready in Detroit, because it's time for a sweep.

Got Packers with 2.5 headstart, so watch them win via an XP.

Will make things very interesting if Packers lose, with Vikings & Seattle playing each other.

no name

Coach
I hope they've got their brooms ready in Detroit, because it's time for a sweep.

Got Packers with 2.5 headstart, so watch them win via an XP.

Will make things very interesting if Packers lose, with Vikings & Seattle playing each other.

I swore I wouldn't be going anywhere near the Packers for a while after last week's debacle.

I feel somewhat vindicated with the score at 20 blot, that won't give me back the $ from last week but.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I'm watching with my brother in law who supports the lions and his game pass has stopped working on the last drive lol.

And GB just scored lol

Frederick

Staff member
HAILPACK.0.gif

kurt faulk

Coach

That ball went 70 yards in the air. But why wasn't there at least one defender standing at the front of the end zone? Terrible defense.

Rod

Bench
As soon as that arsey fumble TD got them on the board I figured we'd find a way to blow it.

Helped by yet another dodgy call going against us in the final seconds as well of course.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
I only just got done watching this game, I avoided the internet for like 12 hours haha.

OMG! Get that in ya Lions fans! hahah, Aaron Rodgers loved it lol, his presser at the end was pure gold. Fun game to watch, well the last two quarters, other than that it was a stinker on offense, hopefully we grow from this win.

Also that rookie LB Ryan went alright.

Latest posts