What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 13

zombie jesus

Staff member
Chiefs just getting their usual disappointing end to the season out of the way early.

Good game going on in Seattle.

Seahawks defence turning up against the leagues highest scorers.

Earl Thomas makes a huge difference.

Good QB duel.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Are the Broncos really that shyte or going for draft picks?

Wentz is getting the yards, but not the points and the Hawks are probably scaring the entire Conference.

kurt faulk

Coach
Are the Broncos really that shyte or going for draft picks?

Wentz is getting the yards, but not the points and the Hawks are probably scaring the entire Conference.

they're scaring noone. did you see how many wide open receivers wentz missed or placed the ball poorly to stop any yac? plus they have no idea that you must contain that little motherf**king oopma loompa so he can't make plays outside the pocket.

man, all this talk about wentz and he looked so average out there. i bet all the talking heads will talk about is that great throw he made on the run going to the ground for a 40 yard completion because they can't stop slurping up his jock strap.

nick87

Coach
Haha woah Kurt! Settle down there mate, he's not getting his audibles called at the LOS for him, its easy playing QB when your coach is telling you how to do it! Haha.
Wentz plays QB, Goff plays Madden ;)

Wentz had an off day, but still had two of the best throws of the week, both to Agholar. That 51 yarder and then the TD pass were insane throws that only 2-3 Qbs in the league could make.
The entire team was off, that seattle team in their building is a tough ask, but the game turns on the Wentz fumble at the half yard line, and the failed challenge on the clearly forward lateral by Wilson, in a game lost by 14, those were 21 point swings

Also we had Wilson dead to f**king rights on like 6 sacks that he escaped from, so that hurts

They were due for a day like this, i think it's probably a good thing, we've been punishing bad teams for a month now and it all seemed too easy, a sharp reminder that we need to be pin point to beat the top teams
Back on the road next week against LA, i think they'll be fired up for a bounce back game.

skeepe

Immortal
How Gronk wasn’t ejected I’ll never know. Definitely deserves a suspension.

Meanwhile Marcus Peters ejected himself after throwing an official’s flag into the crowd, and came back with no socks on.

What a strange day.

shiznit

Coach
Just watched the Raiders v Giants... maan we just aren’t a very good team.

Sure we managed to level up with KC and LAC... but fundamentally we just aren’t a good football team.

Carr is struggling... he’s doing decent enough numbers but it’s almost as if he just doesn’t have a very good rhythm with his receivers.... to be fair to him he was without his top 2 receivers in Coop and Crab... but I think he’s lost confidence after seeing how much his receivers have dropped this year... I think I saw a stat which said the Raiders had the most catchable drops in the league... and it’s a huge margin to the 2nd worst...

That with our trash defence which i think is affecting Mack in the sane way... they are trying to hold this team up but just can’t cover up all the holes...

kurt faulk

Coach
Haha woah Kurt! Settle down there mate, he's not getting his audibles called at the LOS for him, its easy playing QB when your coach is telling you how to do it! Haha.
Wentz plays QB, Goff plays Madden ;)

that wink at the end makes me hope you were joking throughout your post. that was the most overblown story in the history of the nfl.

nick87

Coach
Haha I am joking
I think Goff is doing amazing shit and McBae is hands down the coach of the year imo

I think that’s a legit story but I also agree it’s over blown. Who gives a shit in the grand scheme of things? The rams are
9-what ever with a chance this week at home to take control of the 2 seed
W-L’s

But I truly believe Wentz is the better qb and he can do things Pre and Post Snap that Goff can’t hope to do. I reckon you’re pretty happy with the rams selection and I’m stoke about ours.

kurt faulk

Coach

every coach is talking to their qb until 15 secs on the clock. anyways.

it's on this week. a promoters dream, the #1 pick vs the #2 pick with their teams leading their divisions. top 2 scoring teams in the nfl. exactly equal in points.

how did this game not get flexed to snf? aren't people bored with the steelers and ravens games already? how many of those games can they watch? time to pass the torch to the new boys on the block.

how refreshing is it to have 4 nfc division leaders that were nowhere near winning teams last season? time for some new blood.

beave

Coach
f**k you Tampa. Winston is doing my head in, we should have won that game, we were all over them.

I just dropped $1k on tickets for Sundays game against the Lions as well........ FML sigh.

Last edited:

zombie jesus

Staff member

every coach is talking to their qb until 15 secs on the clock. anyways.

it's on this week. a promoters dream, the #1 pick vs the #2 pick with their teams leading their divisions. top 2 scoring teams in the nfl. exactly equal in points.

how did this game not get flexed to snf? aren't people bored with the steelers and ravens games already? how many of those games can they watch? time to pass the torch to the new boys on the block.

how refreshing is it to have 4 nfc division leaders that were nowhere near winning teams last season? time for some new blood.

Show some respect. A decade++ of classic games is not going to get flexed for a couple of fly-by-nighter JV QBs.

Frederick

Staff member
Show some respect. A decade++ of classic games is not going to get flexed for a couple of fly-by-nighter JV QBs.
Yup. The true crime is that the Pats @ Steelers hasn’t been flexed to Sunday night the week after. That game will potentially decide who finishes at the top of the AFC

Valheru

Coach
Yup. The true crime is that the Pats @ Steelers hasn’t been flexed to Sunday night the week after. That game will potentially decide who finishes at the top of the AFC

It has been protected by CBS thus it can't be flexed.

Valheru

Coach
they're scaring noone. did you see how many wide open receivers wentz missed or placed the ball poorly to stop any yac? plus they have no idea that you must contain that little motherf**king oopma loompa so he can't make plays outside the pocket.

man, all this talk about wentz and he looked so average out there. i bet all the talking heads will talk about is that great throw he made on the run going to the ground for a 40 yard completion because they can't stop slurping up his jock strap.

A bit of a overreaction here but you are not alone, a lot of the eagles own fans are sticking the boot in.

They lost their first game in 10 weeks away to Seattle and had their chances as well. They are still 10-2 and will win the division with probably 12 or 13 wins and secure a first week bye.

They are well and truly ahead of schedule with a 2nd year starter and any eagles fan who wouldn't have taken 10 wins on the season, let alone 10 from the first 12 games is insane.

Frederick

Staff member
Shazier getting stretchered off with what looks like an Alex McKinnon type injury.

I f**king hope it’s not, but at the moment that’s how it’s looking.