What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 14's Picks

SHAGMOP

Juniors
WEEK 14
Sunday, Dec. 7
Chicago at Green Bay
Cincinnati at Baltimore
Dallas at Philadelphia
Houston at Jacksonville
Indianapolis at Tennessee
Oakland at Pittsburgh
San Diego at Detroit
Seattle at Minnesota
Tampa Bay at New Orleans
Washington at N.Y. Giants
Arizona at San Francisco
Kansas City at Denver
Miami at New England
N.Y. Jets at Buffalo
Carolina at Atlanta
Monday, Dec. 8
St. Louis at Cleveland

Paullyboy

Coach
Green Bay
Baltimore
Philadelphia
Jacksonville
Indianapolis
Pittsburgh
San Diego
Minnesota
New Orleans
Washington
San Francisco
Kansas City
Miami
N.Y. Jets
Atlanta (upset, i reckon Mike Vick might pull something out in his 2nd game)
St. Louis

Eelectrica

Referee
Green Bay :? - A chicago win would make the race for the division very intersting.
Cincinnati 8) - Go the Bengles
Philadelphia - Looking more super as the season progresses.
Jacksonville - Improving
Indianapolis - Mcnair should have taken Monday off and will be worse for the run
Pittsburgh - Still trying unlike the Raiders.
Detroit
Seattle - Vikes lack of defence should net seattle a rare road win.
New Orleans - Tampa have lost the hunger they had last year
Washington - Unlike the Giants they still seem to be trying
San Francisco - Surely
Kansas City
Miami :roll: - The date for this game is November the 37th
N.Y. Jets
Carolina - Should be interesting with Vick back but Carolina need to win to be assured of winning the division.
St. Louis - With this game being played in Cleveland it could be closer than the Rams might like.

legend

Coach
Does anyone give the Broncos a chance considering we are at home and the Chiefs are looking a bit ordinary? A loss and two scrappy wins over teams with losing records gives me the impression their bubble may have burst. I bet the Pats are hoping we can knock them off.

If we win here I think we will make the playoffs.

Eelectrica

Referee
I give the Broncos a great chance of winning this game. I'm just hoping the chiefs win to give the Dolphins same breathing room for the final wild card spot.

SHAGMOP

Juniors
mate, the cheifs are an ordinary side. end of story. ive being saying from the start that they havnt made the playoofs in so many years cause they are not playoff material. they have began to faulter in the last couple of weeks and i hope that the broncos can pull together a bit of form and beat them. i really want the broncos to get through. they had such a good start to the season.

Paullyboy

Coach
Im sorry mate but I dont rate the Broncos one bit, their entire team is Clinton Portis, and as good as he is, he isnt good enough to make them a good team

legend

Coach
You don't rate Plummer PB? I think he has had a fairly good year considering he has spent half of it on the sidelines.

We definitely need a legitimate deep threat receiver apart from Rod Smith. Ashley Lelie started well but has faded of late.

On defense we seem to go pretty good and if you don't rate us, remember, apart from the Bengals, we gave the Chiefs an almighty game in KC at the height of their winning streak and we were only just pipped by NE so we are easily comeptitive with the top two sides in the AFC and if we beat KC, I think we can do some damage.

bucko

Juniors
Get them in nice and early this week...

Packers
Bengals - time to be outright first!!
Eagles
Texans
Titans
Steelers
Chargers - I can't see Detroit developing a streak...
Seahawks
Saints
Redskins
49ers
Broncos
Pats
Jets
Panthers
Browns - I've got a feeling...

Cupid Stunt

Green Bay
Baltimore
Philadelphia
Jacksonville
Indianapolis
Pittsburgh
Detroit
Seattle
New Orleans
N.Y. Giants
San Francisco
Kansas City
New England
Buffalo
Carolina
St. Louis

SHAGMOP

Juniors
Green Bay
Cincinnati
Philadelphia
Houston
Indianapolis
Oakland
Detroit
Minnesota
New Orleans
N.Y Giants
San Francisco
Denver
New England
Buffalo
Atlanta
St. Louis

Paullyboy

Coach
legend said:
You don't rate Plummer PB? I think he has had a fairly good year considering he has spent half of it on the sidelines.

We definitely need a legitimate deep threat receiver apart from Rod Smith. Ashley Lelie started well but has faded of late.

On defense we seem to go pretty good and if you don't rate us, remember, apart from the Bengals, we gave the Chiefs an almighty game in KC at the height of their winning streak and we were only just pipped by NE so we are easily comeptitive with the top two sides in the AFC and if we beat KC, I think we can do some damage.

I dont rate Plummer because he is too hot and cold, Im pretty sure we had this discussion earlier in the season too. Plummer is capable of a big game, but he is also very capable of making some big mistakes, and I think that will ultimately be their undoing.

I think Rod Smith is beginning to struggle as well, he just cant hold their passing attack together and his inability to get open as much has meant that Portis is getting the ball almost every play it feels.

I think that nearly any team in the comp is capable of beating KC or the Patriots as neither are as good as their record suggests in my opinion, but it was a descent effort to go toe to toe with them both.

Im probably going to be proven wrong, but i just dont feel like Denver have what it takes to do much this season.

kurt faulk

Coach

Sunday, Dec. 7
Chicago at Green Bay ---------packers - how many chances can the vikings give them?
Cincinnati at Baltimore --------bengals - ravens d not as good as advertised
Dallas at Philadelphia ----------eagles - the cowboys have seen reality and it isn't pretty
Houston at Jacksonville --------jaguars - i haven't seen the texans win back to back yet
Indianapolis at Tennessee ----titans - maybe they overlooked the jets because they were primed for this game
Oakland at Pittsburgh ---------steelers - i have to choose someone
San Diego at Detroit ----------lions - their defence has picked up
Seattle at Minnesota ----------vikings - don't know why but i feel a monster game coming up for culpepper and moss. the pretenders will keep on pretending and lose
Tampa Bay at New Orleans --saints - the bucs are a joke
Washington at N.Y. Giants ----redskins - the giants have given up
Arizona at San Francisco -----49ers - they might put up 60 this week
Kansas City at Denver -------broncos - portis will have a bigger game than holmes which means victory for the broncos
Miami at New England --------patriots - ahhhh, december has rolled up and that's about it for the dolphins
N.Y. Jets at Buffalo -----------bills - there's life in them yet
Carolina at Atlanta -----------falcons - the panthers couldn't handle vick last season
Monday, Dec. 8
St. Louis at Cleveland -------rams- the browns might have an upset in them but the rams might have another hiding in store. it just depends on what frame of mind the rams d shows up with.

weasel

First Grade
Green Bay
Cincinnati (Plz [-o< )
Dallas
Jacksonville
Indianapolis
Pittsburgh
San Diego
Seattle
Tampa Bay
Washington
San Francisco
Kansas City
Miami
NY Jets
Atlanta
St Louis

legend

Coach
Woohoo, early in teh fourth and we are giving the Chiefs a trouncing. Portis has rushed for four touchdowns and Plummer has had a very good day with a touchdown and no interceptions. We should improve to 8-5 and a significant step closer to the playoffs. We still have Indy and GB on the road and we'll need to win at least one to be a chance in the playoffs as I think we'll account for Cleveland.

Cincy's dream looks shattered but the more I look at it, I think the Pats look the goods in the AFC and the NFC will be between the Rams and Eagles.

If all esle fails, at least we won't finish the season with a losing record. :D

SHAGMOP

Juniors
Green Bay 34, Chicago 21
Baltimore 31, Cincinnati 13
Philadelphia 36, Dallas 10
Jacksonville 27, Houston 0
Indianapolis 29, Tennessee 27
Pittsburgh 27, Oakland 7
San Diego 14, Detroit 7
Minnesota 34, Seattle 7
Tampa Bay 14, New Orleans 7