What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 2 Finals: Parra v Penrith GAME DAY THREAD @ Mackay 18/9/21

Noise

Coach
The more I think about it, the more I'm convinced that interchange is blatant cheating, there is no reason for that to be free, it's a standard interchange forced by the trainer stopping the play when we were on a roll.

It was not a mistake, they rolled the dice and then make an illegal interchange knowing full well it was illegal, for mine that's having an extra player on the field. They should be f**king crucified for that.
Turns out it wasn’t illegal. TPJ was off for a free interchange from an illegal hit by Niukore. That means he returns to the field for free too, even if the player he replaces is coincidentally injured at the same time.

Bandwagon

Staff member
If they are claiming a head knock then its blatant cheating

Some merkin better look into this

There was no HIA signalled, and they didn't use the HIA card for the change, they used the free one, which is for a reportable incident. It's blatant. They had no interchange left, so effectively just took one anyways.

Delboy

First Grade
AAll I think needs to be said is Klein should not have such an important game, 6-0 and awful interpretations. papali’i got taken higher than Smith did in the first half, in front of the posts and Klein waves play on. Doesn’t stop the clock when the ball was kicked away and plays were rushed, awful ruling.

Unfortunately the Fox commentary only have one team in mind, Brandy should not be allowed to comment on a Penrith game, awful and and. Voss must have had money on the Riff such was his calling of the game.

yy_cheng

Coach
I like matto in the middle.

Pappa,rcg, jnr,matto gr8 middle.

Dunster was awesome

And penisini.his calmness actually keeps fergs grounded

Will S,hmm let him go. Under pressure he's erratic

Eelogical

Referee
Ray Stone should be crucified in the middle of the ground. His delivery from hooker was shocking and cost us the game.

What the f**k were the coaching staff thinking? Didn’t they see what we all f**king saw? Put Will Smith there FFS!!!

Amateur hour!!!!!!
What a dumbass prognosis. The boys did us proud tonight. You should go for a walk in a forest and inhale the surroundings. I'm sure you'll revel in having BA sacked now that we got done over.

Incorrect

Coach
As I posted earlier, the rule around teams holding/not releasing the ball at the back of the scrum and trying to get team's offside needs to be reviewed ASAP. But also, players getting strapped need to be strapped on the sideline or the dressing room - Not on the field where the action is about to take place.

f**k we need to start bending the rules...Cleary, Benny, Bellyache... They all do it, we're being left behind

Tooooks

Bench
I think I prefer to focus on the positives for now. I can’t remember when I’ve been prouder of a performance than tonight.

Reed is such an important part of our team and to be missing him and both back up hookers was always going to make it very tough.

The resilience and scramble in defence was outstanding, considering how much ball we turned over in our own half.

The players will be hurting like the fans are but they should be proud of themselves. If we can reproduce that defensive attitude consistently next year, we are contenders.

We lost the penalty count 7-2, I’d have to watch Will’s tackle again but I didn’t think it was high.

Im rambling. Great effort lads.

yy_cheng

Coach
AAll I think needs to be said is Klein should not have such an important game, 6-0 and awful interpretations. papali’i got taken higher than Smith did in the first half, in front of the posts and Klein waves play on. Doesn’t stop the clock when the ball was kicked away and plays were rushed, awful ruling.

Unfortunately the Fox commentary only have one team in mind, Brandy should not be allowed to comment on a Penrith game, awful and and. Voss must have had money on the Riff such was his calling of the game.
Papa should've held his head and stopped play.he was to nice.he should've done what fergo did.

And how come the video ref didn't review. Normally they do