What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 2 Finals: Parra v Penrith GAME DAY THREAD @ Mackay 18/9/21

lingard

Coach
The NRL built a rod for their own backs by allowing a trainer to have the power to stop play.

Clearly that power was abused because the player wasn't in danger and it was used as a game tactic.
I cannot, for the life of me, understand why trainers are allowed to be on the field at all. Period. They should only come onto the field when a player is injured - if and when it is safe to do so. Otherwise they should be on the sidelines. And they should have no power to stop a game unless a player is critically injured. And, as Paul Kent suggests, any contravening of this should result in a heavy fine which comes off the salary cap.

blaza88z

Coach
He was already off the field ... it would have taken 10 seconds to get a replacement on .... you are dellussional if you think it affected the game

He knows it didn't mate but that's all he can come up with to counter the idea that Penrith cheated to stop what looked to be a certain try scoring play, based on how Penrith were set up defensively and with the momentum Parramatta had in the play the ball, I am saying the only way Parramatta aren't scoring there is if they drop the ball

forby

Juniors
Which they did enough times to say that it wasn’t a certainty.

Anyway, it was still a great game, and hopefully one day we’ll meet in a grand final.

BTW - I’m not trolling, just venting like you are, and having a bit of fun along the way!

King-Gutho94

Coach
The nrl should schedule parra vs penrith next year at parra round 1.

It will be guaranteed 30k sellout with revenge on our minds pending covid restrictions

Eelogical

Referee
Which they did enough times to say that it wasn’t a certainty.

Anyway, it was still a great game, and hopefully one day we’ll meet in a grand final.

BTW - I’m not trolling, just venting like you are, and having a bit of fun along the way!
Good for you. Obviously fishing in the Storm side of the forum mustn't that productive. Have you ever noticed why the majority of Parra supporters don't bother to post in the main game day forum or other club's forums? If you don't know , we're too busy fighting amongst ourselves to be bothered with the likes of yourself.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
You got beat fair and square!
Just get over it and we’ll see you next year!
Hot Shots Idiot GIF

hindy111

Post Whore
W.Smith I had enough of.

He changed the game against Knight's with his silly charge down. A smart player doesn't do this.
It almost cost us.

Yes Stone was poor. But W.Smiths strip followed by challenging it cost us big time. Later in the game those would of been handy. That was a huge momentum change in game compounded by his ridiculous challenge.

hybrideel

Bench
W.Smith I had enough of.

He changed the game against Knight's with his silly charge down. A smart player doesn't do this.
It almost cost us.

Yes Stone was poor. But W.Smiths strip followed by challenging it cost us big time. Later in the game those would of been handy. That was a huge momentum change in game compounded by his ridiculous challenge.

We got the challenge back from the Will Smith incident though didn't we? They said the challenge was successful but found another indiscretion to penalise us on.

Gutho tried to challenge the Ray Stone knock on out of Dummy half in the last few minutes but Klein said he couldn't because it was called a forward pass instead of knock on

The fox sports commentators were going off about how it was stupid to challenge that and talked over the top of the ref saying that they keep the challenge but get penalised anyway

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
W.Smith I had enough of.

It almost cost us.

Don’t think we lost our challenge from that.

we should have actually got a penalty from the challenge but bunker stuffed up with the Cleary shepherd…

Latest posts