What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WEEK THREE - Melbourne 26 Parramatta 10 @ Telstra Dome

Big Pete

Referee
First off good game all those involved; that Tahu pass was magic however Storm were always in control after the initial thirty minutes.

Secondly Gus Gould fair dinkum is the worst commentator. Went off non-stop about the Finch strip and the Inu no try when it was clear as daylight that Inu had just gone out.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
ANY Parramatta fan thinking they were robbed needs their head read. They weren't cost any opportunities to win the game, they simply weren't good enough.

lockyno1

Post Whore
poor Parra, wish they won, but oh well a good season for them anyway. And hayne has such a bubbly arse!

Munky

Coach
Tim Smith has killed Parra in two preliminary finals with his terrible fifth tackle options.

Seems to screw it up when he has time to think about the play rather than acting on instinct.

Gould loves changing rules to suit his vision for the game.

miniHINDY

Juniors
Melbourne are ruining the game. What a boring f**king team, any competition that values 17 robots making fast play the balls over any type of individual skill or flair is ludicrous.

Juniors
Melbourne are ruining the game. What a boring f**king team, any competition that values 17 robots making fast play the balls over any type of individual skill or flair is ludicrous.

ahhhhhahahahahahahaha, sore loser, if u think cam smith, inglis, folau, slater and co have no flair or skill, your off your head mate

Iafeta

Referee
What's up with Phil Gould? I mean, there isn't a more clear cut NO TRY decision in the history of rugby league than the one for Krisnan Inu, but it's a try...it's a try.... it's a try... it's a try... WTF? The lads foot was on the line before he got it down. It was embarrassing commentating, this following up his "NO!" "NO!" "NO!" at Mt Smart for the correct penalty try decision.

He might want to take a copy of the rule book and a few carrots into the dunny and have a read and improve the eye sight. That's appalling commentating.

Hari Kari

Juniors
Iafeta said:
He might want to take a copy of the rule book and a few carrots into the dunny and have a read and improve the eye sight. That's appalling commentating.

To me that would appear very suspicious.

jimmyo

Juniors
It looked like a BOD decision to me. Who knows what happens if Inu gets the green light there.

Iafeta

Referee
jimmyo said:
It looked like a BOD decision to me. Who knows what happens if Inu gets the green light there.

lol how can it be benefit of the doubt? Frame before, his boot is scraping the chalk, next frame ball over the line.

It's only benefit of the doubt in 50/50 situations, that was 95% no try, conclusive enough without a doubt. Gould was off it yesterday.

TIPTOP

Juniors
What's up with Phil Gould? I mean, there isn't a more clear cut NO TRY decision in the history of rugby league than the one for Krisnan Inu, but it's a try...it's a try.... it's a try... it's a try... WTF? The lads foot was on the line before he got it down. It was embarrassing commentating, this following up his "NO!" "NO!" "NO!" at Mt Smart for the correct penalty try decision.

I think gould's emotions ran away with him and not for the first time.
I was actually embarassed for the bloke as he hates the "liitle things" that get in the way of great tries.
But they're fcking rules gus.............get over it.