What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weezer Touring

Red Bear

Referee
First time in 16 years

f**k yeah
Weezer

Sunday January 13th - Entertainment Centre, Brisbane

Wednesday January 16th - Sidney Myer Music Bowl, Melbourne (Blue Album Memories Show!)

Saturday January 19th - Entertainment Centre, Sydney (Blue Album Memories Show!)

Wednesday January 23rd - Perth Arena, Perth

hrundi99

First Grade
Yeah looking forward to it.

I saw them in Toronto supporting Counting Crows many moons ago.

Cliffhanger

Coach
I was excited, but I am not paying over 100 bucks for tickets. Now that I've seen Soundgarden live, I have become a bit complacent when it comes to attending gigs.

Mack 65

Juniors
Agree that after the massive dissapointment that was soundgarden at the Ent centre I'm hesitant to pay up to $120 for a gig there again....

Cliffhanger

Coach
Agree that after the massive dissapointment that was soundgarden at the Ent centre I'm hesitant to pay up to $120 for a gig there again....

Blaspheme!

Calling that show a disappointment is just, actually there's no words to describe how wrong that is.

Mack 65

Juniors
Blaspheme!

Calling that show a disappointment is just, actually there's no words to describe how wrong that is.

That was one of the worst sounding shows I've been to. Soundgarden are a great band but talent and a great set list was destroyed that night by an amateur behind the desks. They sounded better at the BDO and considering Olympic park is renowned for sounding shit that's telling you something.

Cliffhanger

Coach
That was one of the worst sounding shows I've been to. Soundgarden are a great band but talent and a great set list was destroyed that night by an amateur behind the desks. They sounded better at the BDO and considering Olympic park is renowned for sounding shit that's telling you something.

Yeah fair enough, sound was bad, but they were amazing enough to make it worth it, may. The sound seemed to be much better during the Bronx than Soundgarden which was really annoying.

age.s

First Grade
Are they going to play old shit?

Because there's no way it's worth it if they're just playing new shit. (emphasis on shit)

Red Bear

Referee
Are they going to play old shit?

Because there's no way it's worth it if they're just playing new shit. (emphasis on shit)
In Sydney and Melbourne they are playing the whole of the Blue albums plus greatest hits from other stuff

So Stuff like Dope Nose, Keep Fishing, Island In the Sun etc will get played along with the whole of their first album

age.s

First Grade
In Sydney and Melbourne they are playing the whole of the Blue albums plus greatest hits from other stuff

So Stuff like Dope Nose, Keep Fishing, Island In the Sun etc will get played along with the whole of their first album

Mmm now that does sound interesting. Pinkerton is one of my favorite albums, and Blue is pretty solid as well.