What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

weidlers news

cram

Bench
even thought they say it won't happen surely Smith would be making some comment on what is happening with retention, even if its behind the scenes

Ben

Bench
I'm not too fond on John Morris coming back either, because we have no position for him.

Five-Eighth is taken by Kidley and back up is Mullen.
Halfback is taken by Johns and back up is Kidley.
Hooker is taken by Buderus and back up is Quigley.
He has played on the wing before but we also have heaps in that position.

How can you have a scoop on Marshall when he is sitting yards from you on the footy show panel. Just ask him and he will tell you Danny. Wielder is strange. That voice as born to irritate.

Roy

Juniors
from the parra forum

Meanwhile, Newcastle has warned things are tight under the salary cap for next season as it prepares to open formal contract talks with in-form five-eighth Kurt Gidley.

The Knights want to keep Gidley but he is likely to be offered less to stay at Newcastle than he would command on the open market.

Parramatta, the club Knights coach Michael Hagan will join next season, could be among those to bid for his services if he remains off contract after June 30.

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au...0-2722,00.html

PrideKnight said:
first off roy, can you please rename your thread "weidlers heresay, conjecture, plagiarism and horse dung"? man i cant stand him, if you read this danny, go tug yourself, we know how much you pinch off here.

secondly, christ i hope we dont re sign kidley, he is nothing without johns as has been shown time and time again. I'm all for using the extra money to pay out carneys GC contract ;)

What a load of rubbish Chris, you only have to look @ his 04 form and this year his done plenty as well.

Last year when he was back he was obviously playing with injury still.

He has a great defence and can find a hole when its there. + Is the fittest man in the club.

Ben

Bench
Sir Knight82 said:
What a load of rubbish Chris, you only have to look @ his 04 form and this year his done plenty as well.

Last year when he was back he was obviously playing with injury still.

He has a great defence and can find a hole when its there. + Is the fittest man in the club.
But when you have a superstar in the making, in Mullen, it's a travesty that he is held back by a player that isn't even a 5/8.

Latest posts