What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weird - Food Related Dreams

Houdini

First Grade
This might be 1 for Chileman :lol:

I just had a strange dream about food and wondered if anyone else has had dreams about food?

I dreamt I went to the supermarket and brought icecream and chocolate. However with the chocolate, it was some sort of cooking chocolate that was available in heaps of different flavours which you could then "mix and match" and create all these different flavoured chocolates.
I got white chocolate, peppermint and some cherry flavoured stuff.
Even weirder, in the dream a sales rep for this chocolate company called and surveyed me about the flavours.

But stranger still, when I woke up I felt sick as if I had actually eaten all that chocolate.
Anyone else have weird dreams like that?

pixie nipples

Juniors
I used to have these crazy, almost erotic dreams about cream and my dearest Christopher.

How I loved that man.

pixie nipples

Juniors
I have. And what great viewing they are. I always knew that food was the quickest way to Chris's heart, and into his bed.

Everytime I go to the supermarket and see cheese in a can, I feel a bit tingly and sentimental.

snot

Juniors
I dream about chocolate all the time and heaps of the times I'm eating chocolate in my dreams when I dream about chocolate because I like chocolate and it tastes yummy.

Mum wont let me eat too much chocolate though because it makes me get all excited and i sometimes hurt myself sometimes. :D

jed

First Grade
snot said:
I dream about chocolate all the time and heaps of the times I'm eating chocolate in my dreams when I dream about chocolate because I like chocolate and it tastes yummy.

Mum wont let me eat too much chocolate though because it makes me get all excited and i sometimes hurt myself sometimes. :D

Too much red cordial again last night, snot? ;-)

snot

Juniors
I also dream about Superman in my dreams sometimes i do. I even tried to be superman once but i fell of the veranda because I was trying to fly and I fell and I broke my arm and it hurt because the bone in my arm was broken in two places and it made me cry. Mum says I'm not allowed to drink ribena anymore :(

I dreamed about my fridge last night, it was, oddly enough, doing an erotic dance for me. The way that she used to open up her freezer compartment and touch the defroster tray....oh how i miss it