What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

weird thing..

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
weird thing happened to me before

i was defending and i done a high tackle and the ref stopped time and call the player that i performed the head high on, over 2 him and sin binned him and not me???? :?

then it said my player was sin binned down the bottom on the scoreboard and saying that my time was up, he came on but it was a sharks player not my panthers player who came back on.

thats so weird i reckon is that what u call a bug or something?

MadEaglesFan

Juniors
lol. yeh most likely a bug. neva happened 2 me b4. hope it duz but coz when ur playing 20 minute matches you tend to need that sort of help wif all the head highs happeneing

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
yeh and just a min ago im playin the bulldogs in the grand final and they kicked off and it went into touch and they chased it into the crowd and there was 2 or 3 bulldogs players in the crowd.. :?

Alan

Juniors
yeh and just a min ago im playin the bulldogs in the grand final and they kicked off and it went into touch and they chased it into the crowd and there was 2 or 3 bulldogs players in the crowd..

Whereabouts on the field did it go into touch? I'm assuming it bounced in the field of play first? What version?

NPK

Bench
hehe yea I've seen the ball bounce into the crowd and a player has ran into the crowd to pick up the ball. (PC version)

PARRA_FAN

Coach
One thing I found weird was when I converted the goal, it was straight between the posts, then Vossy said "he has hit it terribly", IT MISSED?? NO GOAL???
:shock: :?

CycloneSteve

Juniors
I was once penalised for being offside (inside the 10) and the ref called over a player from the opposition side and sin binned him....funniest thing...however later the game froze on me.....guess the Rugby League God was watching lol.....

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Alan said:
yeh and just a min ago im playin the bulldogs in the grand final and they kicked off and it went into touch and they chased it into the crowd and there was 2 or 3 bulldogs players in the crowd..

Whereabouts on the field did it go into touch? I'm assuming it bounced in the field of play first? What version?

ps2 version and yes it bounced into touch.

i have got a goal straight between the sticks and it says that i miss it, its happened 2 me about 10 times since i got the game.

Blunty

Juniors
Sounds like you have a dodgy version, I have the ps2 version and i've had hardly any problems, and i've had it since the 12th of December. Twice the ball has frozen in mid air and you can't keep going but apart from that nothing. Although this morning, quite funny actually, playing the Dogs on legend in about round 23 with Manly, I was up 22 - 20 with about 10 seconds left and they were attacking my line and I had 3 guys in the bin. They played the ball after getting on a bit of a role, and the ball stopped in mid air, I ran at it after the Dogs players didn't even attempt to touch it and it some how turned over to the guy I had. I then took the tackle and won the game. Saved my unbeaten record, but I would've liked to have been able to try and defend them out, seeing at one stage I was 18 down.

doovepop

Juniors
ive had the same thing happened to me the other team was off side and the ref called me over a sent me to the bin.

they need to fix that in the next version.

doovepop

Juniors
i have never had the goal kick bug. xbox version.
and npk how old are

Poop only a two year old would say that.

:D