What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weird ways to make food

urban eel

Juniors
Knew a bloke that ate his pie upside down.

The weirdest I do is either have my left over Chinese/pasta/Indian in hollowed out bread rolls

thorson1987

Coach
Do any of you have a particular way to prepare or eat food that other people think is weird?

The way I make 2 minute noodles is often mocked. I boil the noodles, drain them, mix a bit of butter and the seasoning until evenly distributed! I've never met anyone outside of my family that eats them like this. Anyone?

Also, frozen pies. I love Sargent's! I stick it in the oven for 45mins and then cut it up like a kid is going to eat it. I smother it with pepper and tomato sauce and dig in! Everyone always thinks that a weird way to eat a pie!

K go!

I do the same thing, except I usually cook 2 or 3 packets so one of the flavour satchels goes in the pan

Perfect fit for between two pieces of bread.

I Nuke mine for 2 mins upside down and then 2 minutes other way up.

Squirt the sauce inside and into the bread.

Mmmmmmm pie sandwiches. Haven't had one in a while

Knew a bloke that ate his pie upside down.

The weirdest I do is either have my left over Chinese/pasta/Indian in hollowed out bread rolls

My mate will always leave the last bit of pie/pizza/hamburger

Even if he has 2 he will leave the last bit of both

Alba

Coach
Corn flakes on pizza????? That's interesting!!

When I was a 'smoker', the weirdest thing I ate was warmed up canned spaghetti on a sandwich with salt and vinegar chips!!!

Didgi

You lot are complete weirdos.

Strangest things I do are eat my cereal dry and often eat lettuce with olives in salad.

Alba

Coach
^^^ is that fuhrealzys?

My husband thinks it's weird that I dip Doritos in salsa. It's funny how many things are different, and considered weird, when they have been the norm for your whole life.

Alba

Coach
He thinks it's only plain corn chips that should be used. He seriously thinks it's a disgusting concept. He won't even try it. Weirdo.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I had Bundy on toast for breakfast one morning,on a footy trip at the time and we had breakfast on the way back to our motel