What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome bigeyedbeans

chileman

Coach
Nice of you to join us, you will find everyone here is very nice and you'll have plenty of fun......can talk about practically anything except food, that's my job :lol:

Alba

Coach
chileman said:
you will find everyone here is very nice

dont lie to the guy chile ffs hes only been here 5 minutes and you're already giving him a false sense of security!

CC36

Juniors
Welcome BigEyedBeans...you're a friend of chile's??
And you admit to it publicly??? :shock::shock:

The "s" word? hmmmm...must be.....spam (if it's got anything to do with chile:p)

chileman

Coach
Alba said:
ok SHE ... sorry LOL .. and once again STOP LYING U FOOD JUNKIE!
:p You'd never see me talk about food in here Alba......by the way, would you like a fantail :lol: have a packet of them here!
And bigeyedbeans know's exactly what the 'S' word is and tortures me with it daily:cry:

bigeyedbeans

Juniors
Okay I will put you all out of your misery cause I know you were all dying to know..

the 'S' word is SCALLOPS! Chile doesn't seem to appreciate it when I tell him what gastronimcal feast I prepare using only the freshest of Tasmanian ones!