What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome Manly supporters to this site.

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
Green Eye said:
Mayor_Quimby said:
There still aren’t enough people on this site!

Go forth and conquer... :lol:

I have tried, I have posted how great this site is on other sites, but not much has happened. There isn’t a lot more I can do without some cash backing :D :D

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
Green Eye said:
You could always S P A M... :lol:

Just kidding. Don't do that.. :D

You are using reverse psychology on me, you are really telling me to SPAM, I will try and promote the site through my lunch break, I usually go to gym but it is a bit rainy here, so I will try my best. The Broncos forum already had a crack at me for putting 1 post on about this site :twisted: :evil:

chileman

Coach
Mayor_Quimby said:
You are using reverse psychology on me, you are really telling me to SPAM, I will try and promote the site through my lunch break, I usually go to gym but it is a bit rainy here, so I will try my best. The Broncos forum already had a crack at me for putting 1 post on about this site :twisted: :evil:
What are you doing in the Broncos forum :lol:

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
chileman said:
Mayor_Quimby said:
What are you doing in the Broncos forum :lol:

just trying to promote the site. their forum is ratsh*t, I wouldn’t stay in there for any amount of money

Slugs

Now it wouldn't be a proper Manly site without Slugs stirring the pot here

I'm Baaaaccckkkkk :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

chileman

Coach
Slugs said:

Good to see you've seen the light and jumped ship to a decent team like Manly (ie, the title of the thread) :p

Slugs

chileman said:
Slugs said:

Good to see you've seen the light and jumped ship to a decent team like Manly (ie, the title of the thread) :p

Now that would be a dark day in SLUGs life..........Welcome to the Manly Titanic :lol: :lol: :lol:

chileman

Coach
Slugs said:
Now that would be a dark day in SLUGs life..........Welcome to the Manly Titanic :lol: :lol: :lol:
More like safe and sound in Noahs Ark with all the animals ....whoops, someonje forgot to let the Rabbits in :p blup blup blup blup blup

Slugs

chileman said:
Slugs said:
More like safe and sound in Noahs Ark with all the animals ....whoops, someonje forgot to let the Rabbits in :p blup blup blup blup blup

Yeah but we took Noah to Court and won and were
re-instated :lol: :lol: :lol:

......and now we are breeding like .......well...........Rabbits :oops: :oops:

Latest posts