What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

welcome trent!

Generalzod

Immortal
Dogs of War why aren't you celebrating your great win over Manly in your own forum, instead hanging around in ours???

Dogs Of War

Coach
Dogs of War why aren't you celebrating your great win over Manly in your own forum, instead hanging around in ours???

Well I was, but then I remember the Sharks supporters who all visited to tell us Kimmorley was sh*t and so were we. I just came over to remind you that it's Cronulla who are sh*t.

coolumsharkie

Referee
How about you address the claims I made about your backline? Or you going to put your head in the sand and believe it's not a problem. Your kidding yourself if you don't think it is.

It's game 1 you idiot. FFS!! Wait till rnd 6 at least before you inspire us with your brilliant tacticle rubgy league mind.

feeding frenzy

Juniors
How about you address the claims I made about your backline? Or you going to put your head in the sand and believe it's not a problem. Your kidding yourself if you don't think it is.

like i said ill leave this arguement for a few more rounds and if we are still only scoring 1-2 tries a game i will apoligise but until then and after 1 round in atrocious conditions with an injury in the backline which lead to re-structure i really dont have a problem with the way our backline played tonight.

Generalzod

Immortal
Well I was, but then I remember the Sharks supporters who all visited to tell us Kimmorley was sh*t and so were we. I just came over to remind you that it's Cronulla who are sh*t.

I would like to remind you that we won tonight so who are sh*t????

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I think the 'Dogs are specials to make the 8 actually. I didn't realise they had changed personnel so much.

Stagg, Ennis, Hannant, Morris, Goodwin all did good stuff to make The Toxic Gnome look good. One bad buy out of the bunch. They'll be there.

I reckon we saw the spooners at Toyota tonight and it wasn't the Sharks.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
On another point. Why call yourself Dogs of War? Doesn't your mob get enough bad publicity without using stupid provocative names?

Dogs Of War

Coach
On another point. Why call yourself Dogs of War? Doesn't your mob get enough bad publicity without using stupid provocative names?

It is a well known nickname the Dogs had when I started supporting them. Anyway, with all the Shark attacks in Sydney lately, don't you think names like feeding frenzy are in bad taste? :sarcasm:

roboshark

Coach
I think the 'Dogs are specials to make the 8 actually. I didn't realise they had changed personnel so much.

Stagg, Ennis, Hannant, Morris, Goodwin all did good stuff to make The Toxic Gnome look good. One bad buy out of the bunch. They'll be there.

I reckon we saw the spooners at Toyota tonight and it wasn't the Sharks.

i think they will also make the 8 but dont forget they were playing manly who have had an interesting week, and also el masri up for the record..dont think they will be winning 34-12 every week tbh

Generalzod

Immortal
Yeah a dominating display against everybody's favorites to win the spoon. Glad you think you have stepped up this year to fix the attacking issues you had last year :crazy:

Yeah but you played Manly in a week that the team was in turmoil...

Dogs Of War

Coach
Was that the year they cheated the salary cap???

Thats 2002 when we won 17 in a row with a team at the start of the year that people said wouldn't make the eight.

2004 is the Coff's Scandal. Either way, it's a big call to blame Manly's performance on what 2 players did off the field.

Generalzod

Immortal
Thats 2002 when we won 17 in a row with a team at the start of the year that people said wouldn't make the eight.

2004 is the Coff's Scandal. Either way, it's a big call to blame Manly's performance on what 2 players did off the field.

I'm happy that the Bulldogs won I hate Manly....

Frenzy.

Post Whore
It is a well known nickname the Dogs had when I started supporting them. Anyway, with all the Shark attacks in Sydney lately, don't you think names like feeding frenzy are in bad taste? :sarcasm:

No but I think you are clutching at straws by saying so.

My monkiker isn't feeding frenzy anyway. Have a re read.

You can leave now. We've finished with you.

Dogs Of War

Coach
No but I think you are clutching at straws by saying so.

My monkiker isn't feeding frenzy anyway. Have a re read.

You can leave now. We've finished with you.

Yeah, no point telling you what you already know. Kimmorley isn't the reason your team has no attack, it's the backline your team has.

And maybe your moniker isn't Feeding Frenzy, but another of the guys who posted in this thread was, so I was making a point of how silly your statement was. Probably a little over your head.

Anyway, I am sure Kimmorley will have a point to prove when our teams meet.

Ausguy

Coach
Hey Azzah were you at the southern end of the ground?

Barrett made a massive tackle at a crucial part of the game stopping a much bigger player with a big hit, that would have put penrith back in front. I think he did great and a 5/10is just being unfair in those conditions.

id give him 7/10 in a team that no one achieved more than 7. Without what he did (40/20, when was our last one? took him 10 mins?, a try and a great pass to set up one) WE LOSE. Simple.

NK Arsenal

Juniors
3.jpg

Everyone just needs to f**kin relax aye

Latest posts