What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome

Bluebag

Juniors
I assume this is aimed at me however Deadly I am not Stumped nor do I know who is although it appears his info is very close to the mark as an official told me. I have received several amusing calls to ask me if I am stumped fron this post and I have only 1 ID and people know who I am and if you read my posts you will see most are elswhere in the forum not here.
If iwas to post these I would do so under my own nick, I do stand by my previous post about a poor choice of words in calling the Jets the Betty Ford Clinic and reflects poorly on the image of the club especially in this day and age.

stumped

Juniors
I heard you the first time.

As Captain Kirk used to say "Beam me up ??????"
Beam? as in Jim Beam? you've lost me with your cryptic post considering the jets have not fielded a team in the Jim Beam cup for, what 3-4 years!

should I perhaps peruse some of your previous post for a clue?

Bluebag

Juniors
Who the hell are the Griswalds and why not come out and say what you mean, you have me beat what you are on about. I think the club need to worry more about where this info comes from and it is obviously from close and within the club. If I wanted to get dirty I would do a better job than Stumped but I have other things to do, I still give up my time to help on game day and happy to do so and have given up other events to help out on miserable wet days standing in the rain at Henson.
Read my other posts and see where I post mostly and it isnt here it is in the NBA and other forums as there isnt a lot happening here and at least Stumped does post interesting points and while attacked no one has denied them. I dont need another nickname as anyone who knows me knows who I am not only from here but also other threads I do not hide and never have, if I have done something I will say I said it.

Last edited:

stumped

Juniors
Never said you were but I do think you know the Griswalds!?

Oh dear,deadly,deadly,deadly, the Griswalds! The relevance would be? Husband, wife, two children = a dysfunctional family! Your barking up the wrong tree my little friend but if the shoe fits !!!