What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WELCOME!

bartman

Immortal
Greetings all!

I'm the wanted man who's been at the helm of the Eels for the past two CRL seasons. :D Though it's good incentive to know there are some other takers nipping at my heels if the team don't perform...

If there are any Parra fans wanting to watch and learn for this comp (with a view to starting up as a coach in the next comp), let me know by PM and I'll be happy to share my approach to the process with you during this season. (That offer does not extend to current rival coaches, of course! :lol:)

bartman said:
Greetings all!

I'm the wanted man who's been at the helm of the Eels for the past two CRL seasons. :D Though it's good incentive to know there are some other takers nipping at my heels if the team don't perform...

If there are any Parra fans wanting to watch and learn for this comp (with a view to starting up as a coach in the next comp), let me know by PM and I'll be happy to share my approach to the process with you during this season. (That offer does not extend to current rival coaches, of course! :lol:)

What if I sign up as an alias????????????/ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cheers:

Phillips

Referee
im guessing the warriors are out of the question :cry:

if thats the case....

i'll pick North Queensland if they arent already taken

bartman

Immortal
Misty Bee said:
Hang on Bartman, didn't Fitzy sign you up for 5 years?????

From runners up one season to fifth place last season... this is one Eels side that has to arrest its decline! (And one coach that must perform amongst the coaches' table this season...)

Red Bear

Referee
Can we have a North Sydney side?
If we can i'll do them, if not i'll takeany club available(preferably ARL alligned please :) )

Ando67

Juniors
Driver said:
im guessing the warriors are out of the question :cry:

if thats the case....

i'll pick North Queensland if they arent already taken

Like the Avatar Driver 8) 8) 8)

Misty Bee

First Grade
Any other expressions of interest, can you please notify me in the 'Expressions of interest" thread?

My responses to the above will be there.

Cheers.