What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well, at least...

Feej

First Grade
... I can enjoy the rest of the season and end of the year now. Play some GTA 5, and watch the GF in a couple weeks then off to the US for a work trip for a week or so. I can take the batteries out of my pacemaker and drop off my blood pressure medication until next March.

It's all good.

chewsta

First Grade
Yeahhh, i'll have a free long weekend now. Time to get the boat out more and do some serious fishin!

God i miss the footy already!

Feej

First Grade
Lets not get too cocky. We still have the ASADA pre-season comp to get through yet...

Lurkingshark

Juniors
Yes, somewhat relieved that the world has returned to normal. No more half drunken clashes with the missus and the kids can stop hiding.........

Generalzod

Immortal
... I can enjoy the rest of the season and end of the year now. Play some GTA 5, and watch the GF in a couple weeks then off to the US for a work trip for a week or so. I can take the batteries out of my pacemaker and drop off my blood pressure medication until next March.

It's all good.

GTAV how good is that game...

PHaTMaN

Juniors
Wont be watching another game this year. Cannot stand how the current refereeing debacle. Storm got dudded last week by some poor video ref calls then we do this week. The "insufficient evidence" line is a load of horse shit, anyone that has played the game will tell you Tafua's try was not a try.

Card Shark

Immortal
Those "separation" type tries are best determined by a full speed replay. They pull too many up by freeze framing them.

It didnt look like he got it down....& he knew it.

spider

Coach
and replays suggest he didnt

unfortunately for us due to the new over-turn policy this year, that was a try in rounds 1 through 26, so it was always going to remain a green light last night

if it was us and they over turned it, i would have been dirty

Madsharkie

First Grade
...if it was us and they over turned it, i would have been dirty

I wouldn't. Seemed like pretty clear evidence to me that it was dropped and not grounded correctly.
Choc's try looked like a knock-on to me as well.
Then there were 2 or 3 forward passes from dummy half.
Don't get me wrong, it's not sour grapes from me, cause this shit happens every game, every week. Manly deserve their win.
So many refs, yet still so many f-ups. :?

Last edited:

Feej

First Grade
GTAV how good is that game...

Amazing. Was being chased on foot by the cops earlier today, so I hijacked a bus and drove it off a bridge into a river. Was funny watching a few cop cars follow me down. Took off on foot again and escaped into the mountains.

Hardly touched the main storyline yet. :D