What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well done Brisbane.

Canterbury

Juniors
The crowd looks huge there tonight.

much congrats. Thats what rugby league is about - packed stadiums :)

sensational

AdamH

Juniors
I agree.

Brisbane have the best support in the league.

Congratulations to all Brisbane & Newcastle fans who attended tonight.

:clap:

miccle

Bench
32,000+ and i was (as always) one of them. Well done everyone - better atmosphere tonight than at the panthers game, which was 6000 people stronger. Let's keep it up - the dragons game is in a short fortnight from now! Let's show the lions who the "Kings of the jungle" are hey?

DIEHARD

----
Yea fantastic effort Brisbane. It was a great crowd and in my section at least, I reckon it was one of the most vocal and buzzing crowds yet. Broncos games tend to be pretty stale compared to Origin. Different fans I tell you. ;-)

I can't wait for St George v Brisbane at Lang Park on the 28th! Bring it on!

russ13

First Grade
I went for a walk at half-time & saw the Brisbane AFL's mascot walking around the stadium-the bloke in the Lion's suit.

Did anyone else notice?

Does the Bronco mascot walk around the Gabba at AFL games?

Brisbane's average crowd is now approaching the 30000 mark. The Parramatta & Storm crowds let the average down.

Kaz

junior
About 1/2 hour before the game started, it looked like it would be a poor crowd, but then there were people everywhere.

russ13 said:
I went for a walk at half-time & saw the Brisbane AFL's mascot walking around the stadium-the bloke in the Lion's suit.

Did anyone else notice?

Does the Bronco mascot walk around the Gabba at AFL games?.

I never noticed him.

From what I have heard, the Broncos, ALF & Bullets might be sharing the same headquarters at the Broncos Leagues club in the near future.

So that maybe why the Lions mascot was there.

Latest posts