What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well done SGB!!

Stagger eel

Staff member
I was impressed with your passion and tenacity yesterday and you stuck it up those fairweather latte drinking pricks. Well done.

hope to see you guy next weekend when we play you in the Premier league.

May the best team win.

woodgers

Bench
Army and SGB combined mate and it did work well. You are right, we did stick it to them.

Cheers and see you next year.

jed

First Grade
The SGB and Army side-by-side, the whole is greater than the sum of it's parts.

Well done boys, we now know what we're aiming at for next season.

A big thank-you also to all the walk-ups who came over, introduced themselves to us, and joined in too. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Lynchie

Juniors
Yeah there looked to be a solid presence and you could hear all of youse singing during parts of the game too.

Panjabi

Juniors
A Roosters supporter called up and gave the Raider Army/SGB a rap on Sports Tonight 2UE.. looks like the Raider Army is gaining some momentum..

hrundi99

First Grade
The wife thought the "Oh Canberra" chant getting a run was a touching show of solidarity.

:mrgreen: :clap:

sydraider

First Grade
I only just got my voice bakc in parts today :lol:

I intend on losing it a lot more next season, hopefully ill know the songs a lot more too. :mrgreen: