What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well done Storm fans

patch

Juniors
Absolutely, I think we will get a bigger crowd actually.
First game at the new stadium...there will be some casuals there for sure, but at least a GA admission for them will only be $25, unlike the ridiculous entry prices at Etihad.

^^ Bloody hope so, $60+ for me to take my eldest son to see our boys wallop Dragons at Etihad, so looking forward to seeing the first regular season game at AAMI & against Brisbane, whoever wins, it's going to be a great game :D

And I disagree with those who think the team has nothing to play for, at the very least there's a rep footy spot & I see that Waldron's misdeeds haven't stopped ARL putting a strong Melbourne representation onto the Australia squad and our guys have AB & co. in the team as per usual (go Kiwis)................

Origin will see the same strong Melbourne lineup, simply because they're all in good form, & none have had a charge proven against them.... innocent until proven guilty, or at least that's what used to be in this country

Latest posts