What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well done T and Hindy.

Prodigal Eel

Juniors
The only reason rooney was selected was due to the fact of previous performances in the tri nations...while lewis is there as he covers both 3/4 and wing!
But if they play the way they did this yr next season.....they wont even come close to selection next yr!

Parraletic

Juniors
Some of the Kangaroo selections are a bit puzzling. Waterhouse makes it but Morrison doesn't? And how do you leave out Hodgson or Bowen?

bartman

Immortal
eelavation said:
I could be wrong, but I tend to get this feeling that Eric has a "never to represent" stamp on his file.
I think you're right on that Eela. But if he has a killer start the the season next year, it's going to be hard for them not to pick him in origin again? If Craig Gower can go on to represent Asutralia after allegedy getting his "allegedly" out in public as a younger lad, then anything's possible.

Latest posts