What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well Done Tigers! (b*stards!)

gregstar

Referee
well done tigers

the score flattered us. the second half penalty count spared us the thrashing of biblical proportions.

good luck next week & thanks for placing our season back under pressure you pack of homos!

cheers
gregstar

Bench
Cheers Gregstar you blokes are in the 8,where still chasing but every win is a good win now that it is so even.

Pretty disappointing from Saints but you'll bounce back. The injury to Hornby is a worry, Baz needs to be there cos Ennis just doesn't have what it takes to steer you around the park.

As for us, is there any other team's supporters that can be 20 up with 19 to go and still be worried about getting run down?

Frenzy.

Immortal
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
Pretty disappointing from Saints but you'll bounce back. The injury to Hornby is a worry, Baz needs to be there cos Ennis just doesn't have what it takes to steer you around the park.

As for us, is there any other team's supporters that can be 20 up with 19 to go and still be worried about getting run down?

<<raises hand>>

:)

gregstar

Referee

something i hear repeatedly from my best man!
that game you rolled the dogs was a classic example!
i still p*ss myself thinking of his reaction! LOL! the mild mannered accountant looking & sounding like charles manson!

innsaneink

Referee

Just bloody well knew what was in store for us at half time, it was almost scripted, just didnt realize Hayne would be the star of the show.

innsaneink

Referee
tigerdragonsig.jpg

____________Who'd have thought it?____________

braz

Juniors

It's bloody inevitable. I reckon the players know it too which is pretty sad

Stranger

Coach

Raises hand.

Im afraid when we are up by 20 with 10 to go.

joejoe

Juniors
^^^^ yeah, whats the go with Wests falling apart in the 2nd half of games? Do we lack fitness or maybe mental toughness?