What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well Done

_A_J_Gray_

Juniors
Good Effort, most players played well. Were very unlucky with some calls, but how we didnt score on the last play is beyond me. Whatever though well done Hodgson, Galea, Skandallis, Prince, Payten, Mears & Yes Micheal Beutnerr was outstanding tonight! Best game since hes been at the club.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Pretty much everyone played well.

I was VERY impressed with Buettner's defence. And his attack is slowly but surely coming along.

Galea played brilliantly. Alot of people bagged him at the start of the season, but he is always one of our best.

Hodgson was perfect yet again and Richards is going to be one of the best wingers in the comp if he can keep fit.

_A_J_Gray_

Juniors
The only player i was dissapointed was with Moodie. He did some reasonable things at the end but not much else.

lox mcleod

Juniors
hey guys i am a new boy on the forum but what i got to say about moodie is drop him he is to hot & cold we have got to bring in someone with some flair look to our juniors we have so much depth its unbelievable

_A_J_Gray_

Juniors
Gday Lox
I dont know about that............ Our Depth isnt as great as you may think it is on the wings. We have Richards , Moodie , Miles, Covell & Duffy.

Richards is 1 spot
Miles is injured
Covells leaving and isnt that great anyway
really just leaves Duffy or Moodie and I think youd have to stick with Moodie

innsaneink

Referee
lox mcleod said:
hey guys i am a new boy on the forum but what i got to say about moodie is drop him he is to hot & cold we have got to bring in someone with some flair look to our juniors we have so much depth its unbelievable

Yeah the Magpies got beat 76-0! :roll:

Famous1

Juniors
innsaneink said:
lox mcleod said:

Yeah the Magpies got beat 76-0! :roll:
you are kidding me arent you ](*,)

Misanthrope

Staff member
Can't believe you guys lost that. I was deadset fuming over some of the ref's calls. It looked like you had it won late in the game, but a few dud last tackles options cut you.

daslacker

Juniors
Excellent effort last night.I am so proud of them.

Scott prince looked so dangerous every time he had the ball.Galea is back in a big way.They all looked good out there.

Our foward pack looked alot better last night.All trying to make metre's and get quick play the balls.

That was the best game from a weststigers team i've seen.well done

tigpie

Juniors
Have you ever seen a team play as well as the WTs last night and lose???? Went to the game and came away feeling a strange mixture of emotion ... excitement over the closeness at the end :lol: , pride in the players :D , disappointment at the result :cry: and white hot anger with that stupid, incompetent Archer :evil: .
Have you ever known a team to be taken out of so many games (6 this year) by incompetent officials?
So many good players last night, seems unfair to single out players ... but go easy on Moodie. He did have a quiet game last night but, to be fair, he had no ball. It repeatedly went to the right!

HOT028

Juniors
great game and as i said before if we lose but play well then i'm happy and well i am very happy.