What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well played Broncos.

melon....

Coach
Congrats Brissy fans. Your blokes thouroughly deserved the win. Our pathetic defence wasnt up to the task. Well done, good win.

broncoman

Juniors
Brisbane turned up which was an improvement on last week! In the recent past we've let things get to us on the field, but after that try after the foward pass we really knuckled down. I really thought we were in trouble then, but to our credit we put it behind us and put the foot down...

was a really enjoying game, great attacking play from both teams, i just hope its a sign of things to come in 05...

LESStar58

Referee
Was a great game even though I couldnt stay up past the 1st half (goddamn Channel Nein Melbourne). That try that Berrigan set up and scored was all class!

Looking forward to next week when Storm play the Broncos...will be a very interesting game. Hopefully we beat Manly tomorrow cos I'm not comfortable with the prospect of losing 2 in a row :? .

broncoman

Juniors
Storm always play well against Brisbane, i suspect Brisbane will try and take on Melbourne's young fowards and lay a platform in the first 20 minutes, a starting line up with all the big blokes will probably be the way bennett goes...

OVP

Coach
Im a bit late, but congrats anyway on the win. Boy Lockyer and Seymour are really developing as a very strong halves combination, they killed us. Well played.

i keep telling everyone the roosters are a class outfit. how many other teams fans have congratulated us on beating them, well done roosters fans, GO BRONCOS!

Chook

First Grade
Just back from the annual Easter trip to Sydney that's usually topped by a Rooster win...oh well there's always next year.

Congrats Broncos, you were far too good for us.

Chook.

Latest posts