What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well well ...

broncos2010

Juniors
Lose by 30 one week get a bit of luck on your side with results and get in week 2 , steal a win right and the end and you make it to week 3 of the finals.

How about that ?

But don't worry storm at home ?

Don't think so.

It's a shame teams that get destroyed like you guys should not even get a sniff and the second week let alone be in the 3rd week of the finals just shows the finals system is a joke.

I really feel for the tigers lose first game in 9 and get knocked out.

Micistm

Bench
Lose by 30 one week get a bit of luck on your side with results and get in week 2 , steal a win right and the end and you make it to week 3 of the finals.

How about that ?

Don't think so.

It's a shame teams that get destroyed like you guys should not even get a sniff and the second week let alone be in the 3rd week of the finals just shows the finals system is a joke.

Yep, that's why they call it sudden death, Idiot:lol:
Don't you have a Manly forum to go and annoy?;-)

Micistm

Bench
It's an interesting point though- The Mcintyre system. Last year it worked against the Warriors, knocked out via other results in the first round. That's the way it goes. This year, the teams lower on the ladder lost to help us out and give us a second life. And to their credit took it. Simple really. Had the Tigers lost in the first round their place on the table would've likely resulted in second chance too. From week 2 on it's sudden death. Sometimes it works for you, sometimes not.

Izz

Bench

How about that ?

Don't think so.

Take a look at the 2006 playoffs, dude. Your team lost by 16 points the first week and went on to win the grand final. Go back to your playpen; some sandcastles need peed on.

devoid

Juniors

How about that ?

Don't think so.

Good luck for tonight, troll. Where do I send those tissues to again - Canberra, right? :lol:

Meth

Staff member
I didn't know who to cheer for. Now I am cheering for St George. Just so you have to front up here tomorrow with your team eliminated before ours- that would be so sweet.

ozbash

Referee

How about that ?

Don't think so.

f**k off

broncos2010

Juniors
But you guys said I should come back to this thread after the game. So you guys admit I am correct for the 100 time ?

jason taylor

Bench

I remember how you spent all of last year talking up the Broncos. Weren't they supposed to win the GF last year? Remember how all the other Broncos fans distanced themselves from you because you are a disgrace to your own fan base.

But continue to talk your team up. I'm sure they'll win next week :crazy:

maddest_kiwi

Juniors
So I am back do you have something to say ?

Based solely on the lack of intellect you illustrate in these forums i would suspect you've got a few cousins n' sisters to 'service' in your parts now given there's a celebration? Better quit trolling & get to work or you may have some upset relatives... Douche-bag!

AceAv

Juniors
Broncos2010 is currently employed by us to do our "trolling" He is payed in stale bread and cups of water from the Suncorp Stadium January floods ;D