What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well well ...

Sam_the_man

First Grade
Didn't the Kiwis win the four nations and world cup in Brisbane? Brisbane being a feeder team for the Kangaroos would suggest that the players available for a second rate team like australia arn't very good.

broncos2010

Juniors
That is nearly as funny as the scoreline and suncorp 2 weeks ago guys. By the way how is that trophy cabinet looking you guys have ?

NZ Warrior

First Grade
That is nearly as funny as the scoreline and suncorp 2 weeks ago guys. By the way how is that trophy cabinet looking you guys have ?

It's as empty as yours is gonna be, when King Locky leaves the throne.

Btw, who is going to take over from Lockyer next year???

broncos2010

Juniors
Don't worry we will find someone we always do. Probably find another 10 lockys till you even win your first premiership if ever.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Don't worry we will find someone we always do. Probably find another 10 lockys till you even win your first premiership if ever.

Oh yeah, I'm sure Jimmy Smith or Duncan Buttf**k from the Dolphins are going to step up to NRL level and kill it instantly. Nice forward thinking there, Bronco boy.

broncos2010

Juniors
Yeah I am sure when maloney leaves end of next year Issac John will step straight up and lead the warriors to a premiership.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Yeah I am sure when maloney leaves end of next year Issac John will step straight up and lead the warriors to a premiership.

At least we've exposed him to the NRL. He got a bit of a shot. And Maloney hasn't lead us to a Premiership yet, why expect John to do it.

The fact is, the Broncos have known for a while that Lockyer was retiring soon and they haven't done a thing about it. It wouldn't surprise me if they threw a shitload of cash at Maloney.

They sure haven't been proactive with nurturing their own backyard, to replace King Locky. You know, the great Queensland backyard, that the Broncos have the first dibs on. And don't go on about the NZ scene. Our players come from park footy grade, compared to your well-drilled juniors systems, that Australia has in place.

_addict

Juniors
Bonkers2010 you're such a goat. Even if you realised how crap a poster you are and decided to commit cyber suicide you'd probably fail at that too.

beta376.gif

Meth

Staff member
Bonkers2010 you're such a goat. Even if you realised how crap a poster you are and decided to commit cyber suicide you'd probably fail at that too.

beta376.gif

haha so true

Broncos2010, do you actually realize how much you fail, whether your aspiration is to be a good poster or a good troll?

TheDMC

Bench
Why bother responding to Broncogimp at all, its like having an argument with a petulant four-year old and just adds fuel to his lame fire. Ignore the prick and he will soon toddle off elsewhere for attention...

Meth

Staff member
I think the moderators on this forum (the NZRL one) should designate one thread for Broncos2010 that she can contribute to and ban her from any others.

devoid

Juniors
I would hate to lose him tbh - last year he gave me close to the two best laughs of my life. I want more!

broncos2010

Juniors
I would hate to lose him tbh - last year he gave me close to the two best laughs of my life. I want more!

It won't be as funny as when the warriors get smashed on fri night.

Then on saturday I will come on here and you guys will have 100 players to blame like manu when he has a good game you call him a hero but when he has a bad one you complain he should play nsw cup.

When he is injured all you guys are like when is manu coming back we need him :lol::lol:

Some supporters you guys are :oops::oops:

Also don't forget to blame the refs.:lol:

Latest posts