What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well whos still up?

DownUnder

Coach
I have no idea what time I went to sleep last night, everything just went black, come to think of it I have no idea how I ended up in my room! :crazy:

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
DownUnder said:
I have no idea what time I went to sleep last night, everything just went black, come to think of it I have no idea how I ended up in my room! :crazy:
magic mushrooms or cane toad stew? :lol:

DownUnder

Coach
I don't think it was either, had something to do with this bottle with vodka written on it I reckon...

newtownbluebags said:
thats the killer! the sting in the tail!..........Vodka gives me bad heartburn so I treat it with respect :lol:

It does that to me to and so does bourbon....so now i just drink JW...which i did last night....no hang over this morning its great.......i love free drinks night at work.....:cool:

DU i hate that feeling to, when you can't remember how you got to bed lmfao...

yep you gotta love the scotch......

JW Red Label the greatest drink on this planet :)

VOTED by newtown and Crazy lmfao....had to add you newy hope you don't mind hehehe

Latest posts