What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

weller 18th man

T-BONE MCGRAW

Juniors
Hopefully will play as I think our bench is a bit small. Hopefully come in to the side for J Smith with PJ going to the halves, and dummy half to be shared while Riddell is off and Widders on

PIG

Juniors
It def won't be this week barring a mishap....but Weller will play plenty of first grade next year.

Hellsy

Immortal
Who is in a miniscule of doubt?
I know we alwys take 18 with us on long away trips, but is there anyone on the bench that may not play? or is being given until gameday to prove themselves?

i guess with wagon on the bench he is a utility player of sorts to cover for injuries and allows us an extra forward. Maybe feleti may have been a good choice as well..

Hurriflatch

Referee
Don't remember anything from the Knights game that might rule someone out

I can't see Weller making his debut unless someone else drops out.

yy_cheng

Coach
Morro got injured 2 games ago and came off but still played against the knights. Maybe he aggravated whatever injury he got.

The other one could be Benny Smith and he'll stick either wagon or Widders at centre

Hurriflatch

Referee
Might be doubt Benny will be in doubt if he was prior to leaving they would've brought over either Burt or Petersen who are backs

but Morro being in doubt is possible and would make sense to bring Weller over.

Shift Wags to lock
anbd bring Wells on the bench.

yy_cheng

Coach
Not really, if Benny was in doubt (he could've pulled up sore after last week's game or during training), would you have Burt or Peto at centre?

I would choose INU but JT would probably pick Wagon

James_Hardie

Juniors
Happy for Wella to replace anyone. If Benny drops out, we can fill the centres with Wags or Deano.

Also, whilst i am sure the rest will comfortably qualify for PL finals, Wella is one player we can give a few runs to and i think he would go ok.

Hurriflatch

Referee
No,

Burt I would move Grothe or Hayne into the centres tho

Inu would've been an option but thinking about it I've gotta agree with Eela and those who think a debut vs the Warriors in Auckland is a bit too much.

Gronk

Staff member
parra-all-the-way said:
i guess with wagon on the bench he is a utility player of sorts to cover for injuries and allows us an extra forward. Maybe feleti may have been a good choice as well..

Weller deserves the chance. Feleti doesn't.

sooperdooper

First Grade
weller has put in an effort..last year he got injured and struggled. He was running around in flegg... he has put in an effort and trained and played hard. Good luck to him but i would guess it is just a precaution?

Latest posts