What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wendell sailor will sign in the next 7 days

Gaba

First Grade
I dont know whether its true or not Johnny Gibbs said sailor will sign with in the next 7 days

Cagey Mac

Bench
It’s not the scenario that I want but I’d say
Barrett No
Ryles Gone in 09
Hannant Dragons Bound
Ennis Ditto
Priddis No
Sailor Dragon 08 and 09
Noddy Dragon in 09 (at a shark’s subsidised bargain price)
Coops Dragon ‘til 011

My druthers would be
Barrett and be prepared to pay big as he’s worth it
Ryles would stay if Baz joins
Hannant if we can afford him
Ennis ditto
Sailor welcome it’s party time
Noddy I’m sure we could scrape together cab fare to Redfern
Coops Lifetime Dragon pairing with Gaz (actually don’t be surprised to find him at lock in 09 or 10)
Priddis if not Ennis

Jeff1691

Juniors
WENDELL Sailor has been invited to make his long-awaited footballing comeback with the "Betty Ford Clinic of rugby league" - Sydney side Newtown Jets.
Sailor's two-year ban for testing positive to cocaine ends on Monday week, May 12, and a road-map for his return has been on the drawing board for some time.

The dual international will sign a two-year deal with St George Illawarra, but is not ready to play NRL straight away after such an extensive lay-off.

Sailor and Dragons coaches agree the best way for the 33-year-old to regain match fitness is via a three-game stint in the lower grades.

However, St George Illawarra do not boast a New South Wales Cup feeder side - leaving the door open for quick-thinking Newtown officials to provide him an opportunity and themselves a marketing "extravaganza".

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,23632536-23214,00.html

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
Great news about Sailor, now to wait on the Barrett signing, I hope.

GO
forget Barrett, he want too much, we want to open the door to long term player and we need room in our cap, his knee is dodgy and the only place we will get to see him is in the dugout with hair streaked and looking pretty, i say let the scum have him, we talking with class players at the moment and looking good, jeremy smith, hannent, stag, berrigan, boyed,

_Johnsy

Referee
It would be brilliant to have baz, if he took a substantial pay cut, however we do not need him

_Johnsy

Referee
Don't take this personally gaba, but sailor is signing with the dragons.

24427597_0cba60d473_o.jpg

Latest posts