What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wendell Sailor

Lochie

Juniors
Anyone see his comments based on stadiums he liked/hated in the Sunday papers? He rated Leichardt as his #1 hated stadium to play in, because the fans gave him so much shxt. With two stadiums that every opposition player seems to hate playing in, why the hell are people contemplating one home ground or even a new one?

jirskyr

Juniors
Sailor is a sook. I'm sure I'd give him plenty of stick if he came back to Leichhardt. Thats what fans do. I don't mean it personally outside of the game, but the opposition need a ribbing when the contest is on.

Maybe someone hurt his poor feelings? :(

I think its called "home ground advantage".

tigergal

Juniors
i remember the wests tigers vs brisbane game, the one that was a draw at leichhardt, this guy sitting near me spent the whole 80 minutes chanting "wennnndy... wennnnnnndy... wennndy" .. it was funny for a while.. got annoying later... maybe poor wendell couldnt handle it..

vlad

juniors
yeah wendell ... and the locals at the caxton hotel blow kisses at the blues bus as it drives past ...

Slappy

Juniors
Why the f**k do they bother giving this dipshit a newspaper column?
He's a friggin' has-been and his opinion aint worth shit!!!

lolesi

First Grade
I remember a tigers vs broncos match at Leichardt the whole game we have sailor so much shit, such a good day.

Tap Twist Snap

Juniors
We have a great record there other teams hate playing there why would we want to leave the club needs to wake up to it's self. It's actually good to hear things like that. Lets hope the souths players hate it too for next week.

Gobbso

Juniors
tigergal said:
i remember the wests tigers vs brisbane game, the one that was a draw at leichhardt, this guy sitting near me spent the whole 80 minutes chanting "wennnndy... wennnnnnndy... wennndy" .. it was funny for a while.. got annoying later... maybe poor wendell couldnt handle it..

Unless i was on a different planet that day, i'm 1000% sure it was Campbelltown.

Famous1

Juniors
Gobbso said:
tigergal said:

Unless i was on a different planet that day, i'm 1000% sure it was Campbelltown.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

i must have been on the same planet with you.....

axl rose

Bench
yeah there was two draws v Broncos. One was our first ever game as Wests Tigers and Broncos got a try off a blatant forward pass, i also remember joel caine having a blinder ( i kid you not) They also tried to suspend our captain for 11 weeks after that game.

The other one was a Balmain game at Leichhardt Oval and Mick Gillet hit the post with his feild goal attempt that would have won it for us. I think it was Withers who got a good intercept try near the end.

Well anyway its all good because i was at Suncorp to see the Tigers beat the whinging Broncos last year *happy days* :D

HOT028

Juniors
i love giving it to any opposition player in the ingoal, its great when they turn around after hearing some of the sprays, thats when you know you have hit them in the heart and you have welcomed them into our home at there own risk

Wrighty79

Juniors
Luke Davico, Tim Brasher and Stephen Kearney... They have all copped an ABSOLUTE MOUTHFULL from me over the years whilst they were in the in-goals. They were all about 1 insult away from taking a swing at me too... Especially Luke Davico. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I think Kearney was just plain scared.

HOT028

Juniors
i love the teams in the ingoal whe we have scored they are so close and you know they can hear you.

Latest posts