What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

wendells south sydney bound

burrometer

Juniors
wendell will fill paul mellors wing with ease . why else would souths play a player near his retirement and spend bugger all on him .save money to buy wendell, thats my play on things what do you think.:crazy:

Coaster

Bench
Well you couldnt play Wendell on the wing.

He would spend the whole game trying to snort the chalk from the sideline.

Sugar

Bench
burrometer said:
wendell will fill paul mellors wing with ease . why else would souths play a player near his retirement and spend bugger all on him .save money to buy wendell, thats my play on things what do you think.:crazy:
Souths have a no d*ckhead policy,Sailor has fallen into this category maybe other clubs who act as rehab for alcos and drug users will sign him

strewth_mate

Bench
curious said:
He would spend the whole game trying to snort the chalk from the sideline.

I'd pay him $50,000 for one game just to see that. Would be an incredible sight for the 80 minutes.

I would be happy to see Wendell at Souths, Only On Match Payments However, As A 3 Month Trial, if he is performing, then sign him for 1 year.

miccle

Bench
Sorry, I'm sure the years of Souths paying $$$$$$$$$$ for has-been "stars" is well over.

I hope so for their sake anyway.

Wendell will do nothing more than become a male Whitney Houston in Australia.

Dave Q

Coach
miccle said:
Sorry, I'm sure the years of Souths paying $$$$$$$$$$ for has-been "stars" is well over.

I hope so for their sake anyway.

Wendell will do nothing more than become a male Whitney Houston in Australia.

A gig as a base gutarist for Crowes new Band "40 odd paw of rabbitoh"

Dell-boy, people still love him, I for one thought his suspension was far too onerous.

A couple of months as a worker in a dug rehab would have sufficed. See how drugs destroys lives.

ozzie

Bench
Mr Angry said:
I enjoy a beer, does not destroy anything.

Sheep.
only your liver, kidneys - stomach lining and creates ulcers sure it doesn't destroy anything

Latest posts