What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We're safe!

blacklock

Juniors
I actually think playing away this particular week will do us some good, maybe take the limelight off us. It will be 50/50 I reckon. Sometimes you need luck to win, if we lose next week I think it proves we were never really in it and that other teams have passed us in ability.
true... everyone but manly (and melbourne possibly) will need to go on a 3 game win streak. In essence there will be a bit of luck required.

I mean...looking on replays of the tigers game, had morris hit lawrence with a solid shot he would have put him over the side/ not allowed him to throw that ball. It comes down to things like that which turn the tide.

The first tigers try also.. had the ref just called it up straight away as a knock on, that may also have changed the sway of the game (i wonder what would happen had benji been tackled? Would he have called it back or still let it go.

So yeah..anything can happen. You just need a few key moments to go your way so youre not constantly having to fight an uphill battle.

Brisbane will be a tough game. Theyre playing electric right now. I dont like the prospect of having to deal with their expansive plays and highballs. But if thats what it comes down to then so be it hehe.

I just want to see our players give it a good solid shake. Especially the forwards to give us a solid platform. Right now weyman is not really there..hopefully he can spark up a bit (we miss jeremy smith in that regard).

ok ive babbled long enough lol sorry its a tired late night post :)

redvwhite

Juniors
Even as fans we have to be confident in our team that we can beat any team should we turn up so it really doesn't matter who we play and when we play them. It will be hard and physical no matter who we end up against. So bring on Brisbane, bring on whoever - but most of all, bring on the Dragons!

Oh you must be tired because Lawrence wasn't even playing ;)

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
melb win we play in brisbane
melb lose we play knights in newcastle

But yeah, we just need to play the full 80 mins regardless.
As passionate supporters we turn up every week be it at the ground or watching at home....at the moment it seems 50/50 if the players do

Willow

Assistant Moderator
we all know we will now be playing brisy lol.

If so and if it's a Friday/Saturday evening game, be sure to take a spew-proof hoodie. Lang Park grade.

Great venue but much of the mob that showed up there in 2009 (when we last played them in a finals match) were not there to watch the game.

Minh

First Grade
Such an intriguing game Saints vs Broncos, Bennett vs Lockyer with the loser bringing an end to an era either way.

dragoncountry

Juniors
looks like we will be playing the bronco's?
i for one think if we can be possitive from the outset we can win this.
it would be a real confidence boost, the broncos are the team to beat in my opinion, if there negative like friday nite's 2nd half, well enjoy the offseason.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Nine commentators had Saints v Brisbane scheduled at 18-0 with 15 minutes to go, then the Knights ran in two tries. lol.

Lang Park it is. Next Saturday, kick off 6:30.

Saints fans should bulk out the eastern and south eastern bays, Dragon Army will be in bay 317. Get out there!

cliffordg

Juniors
ill be there and can not wait, lets go saints time to get serious no second chances now. lets ruin lockys fairytale farewell.

Minh

First Grade
We can do this, the second chance teams who have to sweat out real threats of elimination can often have a sting in their tail , I hope it is us, no more excuses do or die both sides.

Latest posts