What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Were the Broncos dudded?

TheDalek079

Bench
i liked the bit when Ben Hunt dropped the kickoff in the grand final
i liked the bit when Darius Boyd dropped the kickoff in the semi final

Marlins

Juniors
The Broncs have been getting ripped off since they joined the nswrl. The Broncs fans have just accepted this.
#RippedOffSince88

Diesel

Referee
Broncos haven't been ripped off and to answer the OP's question, its a no from me.

Broncos and News started SL, the Broncos were always going to win SL and News, who own the Broncos, f**ked over the game for years and gave a massive leg up to other codes, not to mention playing a huge part in the demise of what could've been a strong cross city rival, the Crushers and to a lesser degree, the Chargers on the GC.

Hutty1986

Immortal
At this point, it doesn't even matter. History will look back on this as the Cowboys winning the battle, but the Broncos winning the War.

Unlike the Cows, the Broncs have a shit tonne of quality players that just exploded onto the scene who are all still fairly young, whereas the Cows are close to losing JT and Hannant to retirement, not to mention whatever players get poached off them now that they're premiership standard.

The Cows won their maiden premiership, congratulations to them and I'm happy to see them finally pop their cherry. However, there is a number of very good reasons why the Broncos are the favorites for next years premiership and probably the one after that as well.

How dare you be so presumptuous, IBM! Hunt might never recover from his GF blunder or Milf might break his leg under all that weight he put on in the off season....Yes anything can and will happen but after the performance this young team put on this year, the benefit of the doubt belongs to them only.

Greenfields

Juniors
At this point, it doesn't even matter. History will look back on this as the Cowboys winning the battle, but the Broncos winning the War.

Unlike the Cows, the Broncs have a shit tonne of quality players that just exploded onto the scene who are all still fairly young, whereas the Cows are close to losing JT and Hannant to retirement, not to mention whatever players get poached off them now that they're premiership standard.

The Cows won their maiden premiership, congratulations to them and I'm happy to see them finally pop their cherry. However, there is a number of very good reasons why the Broncos are the favorites for next years premiership and probably the one after that as well.

How dare you be so presumptuous, IBM! Hunt might never recover from his GF blunder or Milf might break his leg under all that weight he put on in the off season....Yes anything can and will happen but after the performance this young team put on this year, the benefit of the doubt belongs to them only.

source.gif

some11

Referee
2016 - Cowboys knock out the Broncos in week two
2017 - Cowboys make the Grand Final, Broncos lose to Storm 30-0
2018 - Dragons put 48 on the Broncos at Suncorp to knock them out week one.
2019 - Parra beat the Broncos 58-0 in week one, biggest loss in the club's history
2020 - Broncos win 1 from 18 since resumption of competition, Cowboys beat them in Round 20 to deliver them the spoon