What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

West Sydney Razors

Morenito

Juniors
somethingwithjohn said:
the kings are pure scum look at them they are all only in it for the cash there is no heart in that team what so ever

Yeh thats the stereotype....its more that west sydney fans have to start crap about the Kings becasue the Kings are number one, so they say ohh its all about money.... Last i cheked mate the salary cap was the same for every team... so the amount of money West sydney players are getting is the same as what the kings are playing for....

Its not the Sydney Kings fault they are more appealing to players and its not our fault we have better facilities.... As for Team heart...thats just another pathetic attempt at downgrading them because you are jealous of our success this season

Jono Russell

Bench
all i can say is

West Sydney Razorbacks the only all AUSSIE team in the NBL

and we are going for the gold some play off times.

and as for you goldthorpe you know what they say 'your only as good as your last game' so what if you have won more premierships and been in more finals it really does mean jack all when your team is facing there next opponent. the past happens and congrats on them for winning so much but the future has nothing to do with the past.

felix

Juniors
somethingwithjohn said:
the kings are pure scum look at them they are all only in it for the cash there is no heart in that team what so ever and they are loosing fans fast.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

trahair was gonna be the next andrew gaze after that gold medal at the world championships, hes getting outplayed by markovic who is getting less minutes than him

dwight was linked to the nba...why is he still here

mcgregor was sacked from the kings because he had NO heart

theyre riding on rillie and mackinnon, the only 2 who turn up to play every game

Jono Russell

Bench
um what is it now oh yes 10 on the trot going for 11 when we beat the hawks on wednesday night.

markovic is the best young talent around and he is all west sydney, is was and allways will be has been a westy all his life and i should know i grew up with the fella.

i think sydney letting go of scotty mac was there biggest mistake he is great talent.

i think west sydney will do what penrith done in the nrl this year they started off shaky but will end there season as the best team in the comp and then go on to win the comp.

Jono Russell

Bench
um what is it now oh yes 10 on the trot going for 11 when we beat the hawks on wednesday night.

markovic is the best young talent around and he is all west sydney, is was and allways will be has been a westy all his life and i should know i grew up with the fella.

i think sydney letting go of scotty mac was there biggest mistake he is great talent.

i think west sydney will do what penrith done in the nrl this year they started off shaky but will end there season as the best team in the comp and then go on to win the comp.

Jono Russell

Bench
yes we are human and we have lost to the hawks it was a preety poor effort by the razors tonight how ever we will comeback bigger and better when we defeat the taipans on saturday night. still in 3rd place thanks to sydney beating the bullets.

Jono Russell

Bench
the way bullets are going they will drop down the 5th by the season end. i see razors finishing at 3rd possibly 2nd and maybe 1st i think we are hoping on teams like hawks and kings to loose for us to move up as we are only 2 wins behind hawks and 3 behind kings with 6 games left for us it is still possible

Saint Doc

Coach
How have i not found this thread earlier???

The Razorback Empire is building.

Best thing about supporting the Razorbacks...they feel like a club - after every game everyone comes on the court, rub shoulders and have a drink with the players. The kiddies line up for autographs.

The Kings feel like a franchise...a business. The only chance of rubbing shoulders with them is if you happen to turn up at the same trendy night club as them :roll:

Love the Razors.

Saint Doc said:
How have i not found this thread earlier???

The Razorback Empire is building.

Best thing about supporting the Razorbacks...they feel like a club - after every game everyone comes on the court, rub shoulders and have a drink with the players. The kiddies line up for autographs.

The Kings feel like a franchise...a business. The only chance of rubbing shoulders with them is if you happen to turn up at the same trendy night club as them :roll:

Love the Razors.

I wouldn't call the Kings Bar in Redfern trendy.

Igor

Juniors
Lyon said:
Kings vs Hawks Grand Final.
Razors have nothing.
Kings to go back to back.

Good call! :D

somethingwithjohn said:
all i can say is

West Sydney Razorbacks the only all AUSSIE team in the NBL

and we are going for the gold some play off times.

You think so john? :-k

from smh.com.au...
Kings on top after Pig roast
February 22, 2004

The Sydney Kings lived up to their name as they secured top spot in the National Basketball League with a commanding 104-78 victory over local rivals West Sydney at the Olympic Park Sports Centre last night.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: \\:D/ \\:D/

Go the Kings!!!!

Jono Russell

Bench
hey igor i will be the first to admit that we had a shocker we were so close even getting within 4 points at one stage but once the lead got out to 10 points our boys just gave up and preety much through in the towel.

but as the SDS Members stand were screaming to the kings and there fans after the game tonight "F**K Back Off To Redfern F**K Off F**K Off" and to those refs "Wheres your guide dog gone and We have teh worst refs in the world we have the worst refs in the world we have the worst refs in the world"
hehehe go you might piggys.
oh and for anyone who went to the game did use like the sds members stand costumes (the collered shirt and tie with bordies)

Agent Mulder

Bench
somethingwithjohn said:
hey igor i will be the first to admit that we had a shocker we were so close even getting within 4 points at one stage but once the lead got out to 10 points our boys just gave up and preety much through in the towel.

but as the SDS Members stand were screaming to the kings and there fans after the game tonight "F**K Back Off To Redfern F**K Off F**K Off" and to those refs "Wheres your guide dog gone and We have teh worst refs in the world we have the worst refs in the world we have the worst refs in the world"
hehehe go you might piggys.
oh and for anyone who went to the game did use like the sds members stand costumes (the collered shirt and tie with bordies)

How come every time you lose you say they had a shocker?
They got beaten by the better team yet again.
Razorbacks don't have a hope in the finals...
Kings will go back to back.

felix

Juniors
the refs were heavily in favour of the razors last night, 14 fouls to the kings and 4 to the razors at the half :roll: , and last time i checked, when you get pushed out, its a foul and not a turnover, anyways the razor fans seem to have gotten awful quiet in the second half \\:D/ \\:D/ rillie, 6 points in 43 mins and sam mack only 10 :clap: stellar performances by them
credit to the SDS for not walking out, like the rest of the pigs' "fans"

hopefully we'll play the pigs in the semis or the final