What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

West Tigers club news

“Together, we will build a club that we can be very proud of. Divided, and failure is a certainty.”
He's only new here?
But worth a read.

Give Richo a chance.

He did well when he was at the Pamfers, brought them to premiership glory after 12 years in the wilderness.

Perhaps he can do the same with us?

Nutz

Bench
Sorry AD, ESL might be the go, but not here. I wouldn't risk signing him for a year and 150k can go towards retaining or signing better players.

Nutz

Bench
He'd be a great signing. Probably the best off-contract 2nd rower other than Angus Crichton and two years younger.
Get both, surely Angus doesn't want to eat snails and frogs.
Kepaoa will go, AD should go, one of our plethora of halves will go and I'll throw in my Fanta yo-yo.
That's enough money to secure one, if not both of them... especially if we get some life out of our listless TPA moneymen.

Get both, surely Angus doesn't want to eat snails and frogs.
Kepaoa will go, AD should go, one of our plethora of halves will go and I'll throw in my Fanta yo-yo.
That's enough money to secure one, if not both of them... especially if we get some life out of our listless TPA moneymen.
We don't have any TPA moneymen mate. That is one of our many problems

Nutz

Bench
We don't have any TPA moneymen mate. That is one of our many problems
RU devaluing my Fanta Yo-Yo Dom. I could bring out the best, my Coca-Cola beast ;)

Old Harry Triguboff seems to have been all wind in his bold takeover of the Tiges back in '15. Or was it blocked?
As far as TPA's are concerned DOM, your right, we don't seem to have huge support hey.
I remember in a vid of our old CEO grovelling in a meeting with Harry. I wonder how that went?
If Harry is still at Merriton, surely he could shore up some marquee players... what's a couple of mil to an aging billionaire.