What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

West/Tigers vs Souths

gypsy

Bench
Cant believe Corrigan is in the team,I just got back from WA,HE COST US THE GAME WITH TWO MISSED TACKLES ON THE LINE,offers the team nothing,should join Talanoa !!!
So dissapointed going all the way to WA and seeing such a performance,and the Maguire picks Corrigan again:x:x:x.
When was the last time Pettybourne made a break,his style of play makes him look good but he always runs straight at the defenders and never breaks the line.

werent you pettybournes biggest fan? i remember you even had a pettybourne to smash a few heads line at the end of your posts. i blame madge. i think JT was unfairly handled.

Galeforce

Bench
Taylor to the bench!

Could this be the penalty for him leaving?

We need intensity for the full 80 minutes , so i think alternating some of our impact players during the game may address this.I would like to see the difference a raging Dave in the last 20 minutes of each half makes to our performance.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I can't believe McQueen's been dropped. The guy has got ticker and focus. Taylor has to start as well, and the coach has tell him to rip the ball up the centre and only venture out wide as a surprise tactic.

werent you pettybournes biggest fan? i remember you even had a pettybourne to smash a few heads line at the end of your posts. i blame madge. i think JT was unfairly handled.

f**k you are one dumb merkin,:BDH:that was me back backing Pettybourne,not newcastlerabbitoh,that will do me! :lol::lol: