What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wests Tigers 2006 first grade squad

colonel_123

Juniors
Wests Tigers Rugby League Football Club is pleased to announce its top squad for season 2006. The full squad begins pre-season training on Monday, November 28, at Concord Oval.

Dean Collis
Shane Elford
Robbie Farah
Daniel Fitzhenry
Liam Fulton
Ben Galea
Keith Galloway
Bryce Gibbs
Dene Halatau
Sam Harris
Bronson Harrison
Chris Heighington
Brett Hodgson
Benjamin Jeffery
Anthony Laffranchi
Jamaal Lolesi
Benji Marshall
Shannon McDonnell
Ryan O'Hara
Todd Payten
Scott Prince
Ben Reynolds
Jarrod Saffy
John Skandalis
Taniela Tuiaki
Paul Whatuira

brook

First Grade
no real suprises in that squad

unlike the last few years I wouldn't expect too many players to break in from outside that group either - unless we have a real horror run with injuries (although I'll be hoping any of our halves except reynolds gets the job of covering benji when he's out)

Tim Brasher

Juniors
brook said:
no real suprises in that squad

unlike the last few years I wouldn't expect too many players to break in from outside that group either - unless we have a real horror run with injuries (although I'll be hoping any of our halves except reynolds gets the job of covering benji when he's out)

If Ben Jeffery is not a surprise, ill just about give it away.

brook

First Grade
Tim Brasher said:
If Ben Jeffery is not a surprise, ill just about give it away.

ok good point - I missed that one

the dudes a centre/winger right? gotta feel sorry for Wara in that case.

not at all suprised to see no Chase and Moa though - from what I saw last year (which admittedly isn't as much as I like) both have huge potential but neither struck me as being anywhere near ready for first grade yet.

Tim Brasher

Juniors
Hes mainly a Fullback, who plays a bit on the Wing. He was the captain of Illawarra's SG Ball team and scored 18 tries in 11 games this season. Played Flegg towards the end of the season, mainly from the bench and scored a few tries. A Very good prospect

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
he hasnt signed yet has he?
doesnt he have to loose a certain amount of weight before a certain amount of time
just somthing i heard from a source

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
he hasnt signed yet has he?
doesnt he have to loose a certain amount of weight before a certain amount of time
just somthing i heard from a source

He has hit the target

He has been signed to the 2nd teir cap

The squad released by the club is top tier capped players

Darth Bobo

Mighty Tiger said:
He has hit the target

He has been signed to the 2nd teir cap

The squad released by the club is top tier capped players

Is he with the BRET or the West's premier league side?