What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wests Tigers conspiracy theory

alien

Referee
look what someone put on the m5 this morning.. :shock:

c3jg4.jpg

alien

Referee
lol, did i just see jason taylor tell a wests tigers fan to "f**k off" as he walked into campbelltown stadium??? :D

alien

Referee
What if the NRL believe they need fewer Sydney teams, and have earmarked the Tigers as a team that will be moved elsewhere? All the crazy shit that's been happening over the past few years is destabilization to suit that agenda. Drive membership numbers down etc.

Illuminati style.

so is jason taylor a part of it??? :)

angry wests tigers fan: "thanks for stuffing the club up mate"
jason taylor: "no worries"

:lol:

Rabbits20

Immortal
so is jason taylor a part of it??? :)

angry wests tigers fan: "thanks for stuffing the club up mate"
jason taylor: "no worries"

:lol:

So unprofessional:lol::lol:

It's worse than screaming toddlers at day care is their club, lol!

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Oh, I'm sure we could easily name a rabbits bandwagoner and his sock puppet as bigger screaming toddlers...

Kirky

Juniors
OP this conspiracy goes even deeper than you might realise. Do you think it's mere coincidence that GWS chose the colours orange black and white? Every single ostensibly botched decision made in relation to the Tigers for the past DECADE has been part of a calculated plot to convert Wests Tigers fans into AFL drones.

But the conspiracy doesn't end there. Have you ever wondered why the AFL and its supporters are so hell bent on world domination? Have you ever really looked closely at an AFL player. Take this typical specimen for example:

Joe+Daniher+Essendon+v+Carlton+NRB-uihM9hyl.jpg

The AFL would have you believe that this...this....thing is a normal (if lanky) human being. But look closer. Look into its cold, dead eyes. This is clearly a lizard wearing human skin. Open your eyes sheeple, David Icke was right about the babaloynian brotherhood, but he was wrong about the Rothschilds and the house of Windsor being the chief architects of this invasion. It's the houses of McLachlin and Fitzpatrick that are pulling the strings here.

What's that? You want 'proof'? Ask yourself this; who are the two chief players in this latest debacle? Marina Go and Wobbie Farah. In addition to both OBVIOUSLY looking like lizards, look at their names.

>Marina Go - Wobbie Farah
>Go - Farah
>Goanna

goanna.jpg

We're through the looking glass here people.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Oh, I'm sure we could easily name a rabbits bandwagoner and his sock puppet as bigger screaming toddlers...

I'm not a bandwagoner at all.

I've went for Souths for many years and love the club.

I've seen the very bad times too.

SSTID:D

"I know I am

I'm sure I am

SSTID, SSTID, SSTID"

alien

Referee
OP this conspiracy goes even deeper than you might realise. Do you think it's mere coincidence that GWS chose the colours orange black and white? Every single ostensibly botched decision made in relation to the Tigers for the past DECADE has been part of a calculated plot to convert Wests Tigers fans into AFL drones.

But the conspiracy doesn't end there. Have you ever wondered why the AFL and its supporters are so hell bent on world domination? Have you ever really looked closely at an AFL player. Take this typical specimen for example:

Joe+Daniher+Essendon+v+Carlton+NRB-uihM9hyl.jpg

The AFL would have you believe that this...this....thing is a normal (if lanky) human being. But look closer. Look into its cold, dead eyes. This is clearly a lizard wearing human skin. Open your eyes sheeple, David Icke was right about the babaloynian brotherhood, but he was wrong about the Rothschilds and the house of Windsor being the chief architects of this invasion. It's the houses of McLachlin and Fitzpatrick that are pulling the strings here.

What's that? You want 'proof'? Ask yourself this; who are the two chief players in this latest debacle? Marina Go and Wobbie Farah. In addition to both OBVIOUSLY looking like lizards, look at their names.

>Marina Go - Wobbie Farah
>Go - Farah
>Goanna

goanna.jpg

We're through the looking glass here people.

wobbie fawah is the antichrist!