What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wests Tigers Team for Broncos Match

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Brett Hodgson, Jason Moodie, Benji Marshall, Shane Elford, Robert Miles, Ben Reynolds, Scott Prince, Bryce Gibbs, Daniel Fitzhenry, John Skandalis, Nick Graham, Mark O'Neill, Scott Sattler. Interchange: Robbie Farah, Ben Galea, John Wilson, Todd Payten, Dene Halatau (one to be omitted).

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Well a few changes that stand out for mind

Wilson has been moved onto the bench, Patterson finally has been sacked and about time as well ;-)

Elford and Buckets are back which will help out our defence a hell of alot

With Senter injured it was obvious that Reynolds would start and Fitzy would move into the Hooker role

The bench for mind looks week to say the least sure there is some of our talented players on their but they really arn't match ready yet Galea, Farrah and Payten all need some time in reserves but at least some changes where made and looks overall like an alright side considering the injuries we have at the moment

Spike

First Grade
I tip by the end of the year that Tigers fans wish the team didn't sign Todd Payten.

brook

First Grade
Is that like your tip about how newcastle SG Ball were going to thrash Balmain? ;-)

brook

First Grade
I wouldn't be me if I could (some might say that would be a good thing but thats not the point)

simon says

First Grade
Spike said:
I tip by the end of the year that Tigers fans wish the team didn't sign Todd Payten.

I tip that Payten will be our no1 metres man and you will have egg all over your face......

Cheers.

B_Tiger

Juniors
I'm happy with the side. Too many changes isn't a good thing but adjustments had to be made and it is great to see patterson isn't there. That said, how well do balmain frontrowers have to play to get a spot on the bench? Two frontrowers on the bench would have made me happier (considering last week our forwards couldn't get on top of souths) and one of them should have been a balmain prop.

Latest posts