What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wests Tigers V Canberra

Raider Ultra

Bench
Where's the bloke gone that was claiming people in Canberra are dumb? Lowest unemployment rate and highes per capita incomes in Australia would suggest otherwise. Coming from someone who's club is based in Campbelltown (it's not really Sydney, just a fibro extension).

Dale.2.

Juniors
Raider Ultra said:
Where's the bloke gone that was claiming people in Canberra are dumb? Lowest unemployment rate and highes per capita incomes in Australia would suggest otherwise. Coming from someone who's club is based in Campbelltown (it's not really Sydney, just a fibro extension).

You called.

It was a joke dickface,but i do have another mate who told me that people who use nicknames like,Ultra,Super and the like are covering up for the fact that they are short in the pants.

Ohh and by the way buddy i'm about as close to Cambo as you are to an intellegent lifeform :lol:

Dale.2.

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
:lol: :lol: :clap: :clap:
ill pay that, some nice work there

There once was a man from jail
He went by the name of Dale
Apon his parole
He hooked up with a mole
On to the bed they went
yet no pitch of the tent?!
she took his pants off
looked down as she scoffed
Our poor dale was acually female! :p

An average effort imo,at least mine had a football theme running through it.

Better luck next time ;-)

Trollhammaren

Juniors
f**k me christ!!

There are some absolute cocksmiths parading their idocy here!!

Oh, gay jokes, paying out Benji's name, Campbelltown jokes, and a wonderful hypocritical attempt at paying out a typo!!! f**king pathetic. I can actually feel my IQ decrease when i read your moronic garbage. f**king scum you cvnts are!

simon says

First Grade
Ooooooh,nothing like some good natured banter with opposing fans before a game .
There are some absolute cocksmiths parading their idocy here!!
That cracked me up.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

skeepe

Immortal
Geez... all I can say for this thread is what a load of crap.

Anyway, to get the topic back to the footy, I'm expecting a cracker of a game today. I really rate the Tigers this year, having been to a few of their games, and think they are a genuine top 8 contender. Combine this with the Raiders poor form, and you have 2 teams playing at around about the same level clashing.

The hot tip: The Tigers to emulate thier point scoring feats of last weekend ;-)

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: :lol: :lol:
yea without both eyes open im gonna have to go with skeepe on this one
the tigers are one team that have worst attack then us!! thats a hard thing to beat :lol:

simon says

First Grade
Dont forget fellers....there is a bloke called Benji Marshall playing today.

Tries wil not be a problem against your sloppy defense.

A Marshall hat trick will do me. :clap: :clap: :clap:

skeepe

Immortal
I wouldn't be so confident that the Craig David and Delta Goodrem fan will score so many. He might get one, but he'll have to lay off the double quarter pounder with cheese.

Balmainia

Juniors
actually I agree on the attack front

our attack is one of the worst in the comp
second only to souths I believe

Raider_69

Post Whore
and i recon we arnt far behind your mob :lol:
but that happens when brad drew is ya half back :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Our problem is not have a halfback but rather a decent but not great hooker playing the most important spot on the feild

Tragic.

I hate saying "We were shit" because that takes away from the opponents... but really, we were shit. You could've beaten us by plenty.

I'll pay anyone $500 to put a hit on Brad Drew...

Latest posts