What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wests Tigers v Cowboys (spoilers)

That's the best we've played all year. I can't remember the Tiges being involved in such a high quality game in ages. Perhaps we bombed a few tries, but the fact we created so many chances is impressive in itself.

Mader45

Juniors
Glad for the win. Only caught the 2nd half and while im glad the offloads stuck, we really did look clueless and flat footed 80% of the time in attack.

Someone should tell Marshall that the opposition isnt blind when he signals his plays. At the same point someone should tell the rest of the team to stop standing around flat footed when Marshall is running

Tiger05

First Grade
That was a great performance.

Not much more to say really. The Cowboys are also are really good team.

N.C.

Juniors
How did Sironen go? I heard the second half call on Grandstand - sounded like he made the most of it. Thoughts?

Juniors
How did Sironen go? I heard the second half call on Grandstand - sounded like he made the most of it. Thoughts?

Looked like it was his 50th game. Very comfortable out there. Was involved in 1 or 2 good attacking plays. I can see a little clearer now the reason for the latest Marshall at 7 experiment, and to totally contradict what I had previously said about it I am now willing to support it for a small while, but only if Curtis is at Five Eighth. Would love to see this kid play several full games in his favoured position.

TigerLoyalty

Juniors
It's amazing that when we seem to do most things right that a certain bunch fail to post. Makes you question their agenda doesn't it?

Forwards win the big games and that was a big game for the Tigers today.

Best game Blair has played so far.
Galloway, imo, best game for the year as well.

The backs are getting there, Utai and Lote were very strong, 6 & 7 were confusing even Farah was 1st receiver at times, again.

It will be an interesting team sheet next week.

The bench will be awesome when Ellis and Fulton are back sorry, that should be, the bench should be awesome but super coach will stuff it up.

hutch

First Grade
Benji had a top game at halfback too, the best he has played there. Sirro our permanent number 6?

Young Sirro did not look over awed,he made some handy tackles and his ball skills are excellent.His skill includes the ability to not only draw the opposition player,but to also create more room for his outside men.

R2Coupe

Juniors
BMM had an outstanding game today. He was dangerous with the ball but he also looked a lot more comfortable in defence. Woods again confirmed his potential with another solid performance.

Our best performance of the season. We've been in not playing well but winning mode for the last month and all of a sudden we've got ourselves in good position. Another strong finish to the season should see us finish top 4 for the third year running.

Tiger05

First Grade
Our best performance of the season. We've been in not playing well but winning mode for the last month and all of a sudden we've got ourselves in good position. Another strong finish to the season should see us finish top 4 for the third year running.

That is a long way off.

super_coach

First Grade
Once again our defense was hard and strong, attack getting their. If they ever get their best 17 on the field or should I say Sheens picks the best 17 and actually uses them we will be right up their when the whips are cracking. The ball is in Sheens court

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Woods and Galloway have been sensational in the last few weeks. They are just carrying us.

It was a good performance IMO, best of the year without doubt.

Fordy20

Juniors
I think the boys had a point to prove with a lot of their recent wins coming from just scraping through against lowly ranked sides. It's great to keep picking up the two points, but I think the side looked a lot better than they have in recent weeks and it showed on the scoreboard against one of the top attacking sides in the comp.

Tiger Hawk

Bench
Woods with a dominant performance against two State of Origin starting props. I realise Scott & Tamou were backing up but I imagine he's just played himself into a Blues jersey for game 2.

Benji with another fairly assured performance as well, Lawrence had some good touches, pretty strong effort all around.

N.C.

Juniors
Reports in the SMH today that Ayshford has fractured his wrist, and Sirro may thus be in the running for a bit more game time over the coming weeks...

Reports in the SMH today that Ayshford has fractured his wrist, and Sirro may thus be in the running for a bit more game time over the coming weeks...

So put your house on Sheens naming Lawrence back at 5/8, Reddy in the centres with Ryan and Sironen on the bench. :crazy:

Magpies Forever

Juniors
Good win. Managed to see a large part of the game up here in PNG on TV. The team played well. I'm still not a fan of Benjo at #7 nor Sheens interchnage bench selections and usage but things went well for us.

Congrats Weststigers.

Latest posts