What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wests Tigers youtubery

Mader45

Juniors
What I would do to have access to as much avi/mpeg footage of Tigers games as possible. I've been a video editor for 19 years and have wanted to make Tigers videos for years.If anyone knows a way rather then a) downloading 2gb torrents of only a few available games b) ripping terrible quality flash off the nrl site or c) purchasing every Tigers game on dvd then converting to avi can they let me know. If anyone has a collection of the games on avi I would gladly pay for them.

moltznmarshall

Juniors
What I would do to have access to as much avi/mpeg footage of Tigers games as possible. I've been a video editor for 19 years and have wanted to make Tigers videos for years.If anyone knows a way rather then a) downloading 2gb torrents of only a few available games b) ripping terrible quality flash off the nrl site or c) purchasing every Tigers game on dvd then converting to avi can they let me know. If anyone has a collection of the games on avi I would gladly pay for them.

rugbyleaguefilms[.]com.au
it has a whole archive

Eddie Lab

Juniors
god that makes me keen for next Monday:) hopefully the game is being broadcast to Fiji and the missus doesn't mind me watching it while on our honeymoon.

Bricey

Juniors
god that makes me keen for next Monday:) hopefully the game is being broadcast to Fiji and the missus doesn't mind me watching it while on our honeymoon.

I distictly remember my wedding day....Wests were playing Canberra on 3rd of August 1996.

The bride got to the end of the isle. I took her arm, looked into her eyes and said.....

"you look beautiful darling..... Wests are up 14-8 at Halftime!"

Good luck with the wedding and the honeymoon. Take a laptop and remember to tune into iraqgoals.com if the game is not telivised in fiji