What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wests v. Cronulla now available to view @ leaguetv.com.au

earl park riot

Juniors
Hi All,

The NSW Cup round 1 clash between Wests and Cronulla, played last Saturday afternoon at Campbelltown, is now available to view, complete with commentary, @ www.leaguetv.com.au . Just visit the site and click on the video tab. The round 2 team sheets (all but two anyway) are also available in the news section.

nqcowboy87

Bench
having watched this i must say that i take my hat off to you, nsw cup is a comp that gets little to no attention but as a fan you sought to change that, youve obviously do this in your spare time with little to no budget and for that i command you, rugby league needs more people like you and i mean this in all sincerity. you guys should be proud of yourselves

earl park riot

Juniors
Thanks NQCowboy...that's really nice of you to say. We had a nasty gastro bug rip through the leaguetv camp late last week and had to drag ourselves there on Saturday, so it's nice to know you enjoyed it.
We basically do it because we enjoy doing it, we're fans of the competition and believe it deserves far more exposure than it currently gets. Thanks again, and keep watching!