What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wests will kill Storm today.

shadow grinder said:
....just got home and WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...get that up ya tiger fans. well only the ones that were being cockheads before the game.

how good was inglis? f**king legend!

the tiger fans are now pissed off and are going to start up threads bagging the storm crowd, some storm players being born in brisbane and god knows what else they will pull out.

but who cares...got they got rolled last night :)

Totally agree dude...Benji Marshall got mugged big time by our Storm boys.

Bring on the finals...Storm are in it BIG TIME !!!.

CULLUS.ONLINE

Juniors
croydon Dog food said:
Cabramtta's predominant 'ethnic' population is Vietnamese, not Chinese. And the most populous subcultures are skateboarders, ikabana enthusiasts, starfish collectors oh and of course, drug trafickers, delalers etc... Tyronne Biggums holds his crack parties in the area too.

Cullus, Chemicalstorm is an extrmely dim-witted person and the bigotry+ sad pay-outs attest to this fact. But at the same time you don't want to fight ignorance with ignorance + sink to where he squats at the bottom echelon of this forum.

For any Melbourne supporter who claims that any other group of supporters is the most aggravating and dense you guys have a pretty fearsome line-up:

1. BillyKid
6. Chemicalstorm
12. Mony
(fill in the rest)

All these guys would rank pretty highly in the Frank Hyde Cenovic Vitamins Sanyo Hi-fi dropkick of the year points.

your right, its Vietnamese!
My mistake.
Yes, that guy is an idiot. Lol. Best leave him to his little play pen

shadow grinder

First Grade
Balmain Bug said:
In front of a crowd of 2794, the Wests Tigers will click into top gear today on the tiny grass patch that is a miserable excuse for a Rugby League field at Olympic Park.

Wests Tigers will show once and for all to the doubters that they are THE real deal.

The Storm will not get within 26 points of the WT today.

Watch and see.

Dragsters and Eels watch and worry.

crowd of 2794 - nope

tigers click into gear- nope

showed the doubters that they are the real deal-nope

tigers get out played all over the park- yep.

lotti

Bench
Storm not getting within 26 points of the Tigers, nope. The Storm are the real deal this year look for them come Grand Final time.

simon says said:
I'll be looking,but the Storm wont be there.....shame they cant win outside of Melbourne.

Cheers.

LOL we beat your side away. (Dragons also)

You must like the taste of your foot.

simon says

First Grade
Well you wont win another game in Sydney.....and you have to win there to get the GF......you have to admit that the Storm arent known travellers.

And speaking of sticking things in mouths,by that photo of yours Id say that you ahve stuck a few too many pies in there.

Off to Jenny for you matey.....

simon says

First Grade
Fair enough,but can you win three games in Sydney in a row???Thast what it looks like you will have to do,and thats a tall ask by a side who bats at less than 50% away and will have to play three of the top clubs.

Reality check....

simon says said:
Well you wont win another game in Sydney.....and you have to win there to get the GF......you have to admit that the Storm arent known travellers.

And speaking of sticking things in mouths,by that photo of yours Id say that you ahve stuck a few too many pies in there.

Off to Jenny for you matey.....

Yea whatever :Roll:

Probably has more to do with trying to fit the image to 100 pixles.

But whatever you need to feel superior.......
:D

shadow grinder

First Grade

we actaully have a good record away from home IN THE FINALs

simon says

First Grade
When I think of the Storm in finals,all I can see is getting flogged by the Dogs.Well at least they arent there this year,that has to be a bonus.

true... but when I think of the Wests Tigers in the finals...um, I don't think of them in the finals :lol: :lol:

;-)

just joking mate. See you guys in two weeks back at OP

Latest posts