What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weststigers Wasteland

stryker

First Grade
Like I said a complete and utter f**kwit. He had a go at me cause I was in a mood. I apologized but f**kwit keeps acting like a knob and expect other people to take it.

It's easier just to put the f**kwit on ignore.
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I love how you keep proving my point.
Im sure you donā€™t mean to, you just arenā€™t smart enough to stop.

lol you never had a problem with that when we were ā€œfriendsā€ā€¦
Iā€™ve just realised youā€™re quite sick with it all.

Youā€™re not here to communicate or interact youā€™re here to abuse people.

Which makes you unpleasant.

And you are the biggest wuss when people call you out for being a f**kwit.

Last edited:

stryker

First Grade
Iā€™ve just realised youā€™re quite sick with it all.

Youā€™re not here to communicate or interact youā€™re here to abuse people.

Which makes you unpleasant.

And you are the biggest wuss when people call you out for being a f**kwit.
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Im loving the hypocrisy of you both.
Sulking about abuse whilst swearing your heads off and abusingā€¦
Hilarious stuff
Ive popped you both on ignore so swear away and call me every name under the sun, I wonā€™t know you did soā€¦fill your boots girls and enjoy that hatred lolā€¦you both sound like you are crying.

Last edited:
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Im loving the hypocrisy of you both.
Sulking about abuse whilst swearing your heads off and abusingā€¦
Hilarious stuff
Ive popped you both on ignore so swear away and call me every name under the sun, I wonā€™t know you did soā€¦fill your boots girls and enjoy that hatred lolā€¦you both sound like you are crying.
Mission accomplished you scrote brained flog.

Now hurry along and move on to your next victims.

Last edited:

macnaz

Staff member
REMINDER .
The wasteland thread for all the repetitive trolls that stink up the place place plus all the unnecessary and disruptive chat.
Probably best to leave the crap sit here and rot , reply and add to it is only lowering yourself to the same level. Feel free to chat here but dont complain about the dialogue quality and any consequences

Tigerm

First Grade
I think we all need to chill out, this is a West Tigers fan forum, we are all here to see the club go well, don't think seeing who is has the biggest dick helps that?

Jesus f**k, some on here, seem happy to see the club implode, I'm not sure why you are here?

Last edited:

Tiger05

First Grade
I think we all need to chill out, this is a West Tigers fan forum, we are all here to see the club go well, don't think seeing who is has the biggest dick helps that?

Jesus f**k, some on here, seem happy to see the club implode, I'm not sure why you are here?

I hate the f**ken idiots who actually want to see the club get worse. It's f**ked up.

If someone is a real cock just put them on ignore.

WA Tiger

Bench
You guys have hit the 1000 per day..Queen B looking a little strained in the herald todayā€¦.silly fk.She asked for it.. and she got it wrong enough times since this COVID started get it right but no!
And I always thought she 1/had a mind of her own and 2/was tough

You guys have hit the 1000 per day..Queen B looking a little strained lately and today in the heraldā€¦Silly fk.She asked for it.. and she got it wrong enough times to this time get it right but no!
And I always thought she 1 had a mind of her own and 2 was tough
We are swimming in it here Wa.

Double masks, pedestrians wearing those shields, raincoats and 2 pairs of gloves.

They did a poll weeks ago and the public wanted harsher measures.

Anyway, we are here now.

Hospitals turning folk away too.

Itā€™s the very ill and dying people I feel for mate. Us at home have it easy. And the spread in gaols and amongst our indigenous communities is terrible.

Nealo 12

Bench
Emotion Reaction GIF

And @WA Tiger theyve sent the army in to the more diverse and less affluent suburbs with a bunch of new Aussies living there.

And the leaders of the community groups in these suburbs etc they want more resources to spread the news and dangers amongst their groups.

A lot of these people are already from dangerous countries. They donā€™t trust army or police ( right or wrong).

And two major hospitals turning away ambos and paramedics, probably more to come.

They are trying but itā€™s not under control.

Iā€™ve already seen ugly encounters in shops with the unmasked crapping on wanting to be served and other customers itching to belt them. You can feel the tension.

NSW is a mess. State of chaos.

And I go online to register as an authorised worker scrote to get my passport (so I can feed the kids) 2 days to sort it out, low and behold:

The service nsw system has crashed! Nothing works.

So Iā€™ll be up until 3 trying to log on to kiss my privacy goodbye.

Lu did a better job with the new look forum.

Someone2

Juniors
Lol just seen paps interview at the dally m where he was told to blink twice if he was going to the tigers and he opened his eyes wide open