What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weyman to the Dragons

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
Win news just reported that Mick Weyman has signed a 3 year deal with the Dragons????
I READ THIS FROM THE CANBERRA SITE, I DIDNT SEE THIC COMING EITHER

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
Dont Know What Bennet Sees In This Guy??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Timbo

Staff member
Personally, I'm gutted.

He will shine under Bennett. He has nothing but potential that was never realised in Canberra.

Timbo

Staff member
Yeah, discipline is his big problem.

He seems to have gotten over his injury bug, (for a while he seemed like he was having a Benji Marshall style injury run) but he's been figthing fit for a while now.

He needs to learn to not get baited into fighting. It only takes a tiny amount of provocation to set him off.

I'm pretty devo to see him go, way more so than I was with Zillman.

badav

Bench
Bennet signs these types of guys with big but unrealised potential and will turn them into great players

Ashton Sims, Joel Clinton, Peter Wallace... All have something in common. Just a shame that Benny is leaving Brisbane at the end of this year.

shredda84

Juniors
yes! great signing. ive always liked the way this guy goes about playing his football. hes a big hard running forward with a hell of alot of passion. if he can stay injury free and maintain controlled aggression he will be the passion in the pack that we have so desperately craved for years.

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
I Gues Im Like All The Disapointed Saints Fans At The Moment, We Are Waiting For That Big Name Signing And We Get This, Ok Im Convinced He Will A Big Hit, But Am Still Waitin For A Big Name Signing

dragons74

Juniors
No room on the bench for anyone else now, literally.

LOL!

Hope he plays well for us then, not another Leikvoll. (Although Leikvoll was a superstar in the UK)

donkey|rope

Juniors
You guys are getting driftwood. Seriously, on the part of the Raiders management, this is like knocking on your door and leaving a flaming brown paper bag. They'll go hide behind the bushes and giggle while you stomp out the fire, only to find you've stepped in sh*t.

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
You guys are getting driftwood. Seriously, on the part of the Raiders management, this is like knocking on your door and leaving a flaming brown paper bag. They'll go hide behind the bushes and giggle while you stomp out the fire, only to find you've stepped in sh*t.
:lol::lol::lol: i did that trick when i was 14 i nealry died from laghing:lol::lol:

redwhitedragon

Juniors
Wow Weyman and Ryles (providing he stays) two brain explosion experts alongside each other don't know if my heart could cope.

Dragon_psa

First Grade
I think Bennett would work wonders with the guy. Benny is one of the best in teaching players to play with controlled aggression, and IMHO he could turn out to be a great buy for the reportedly cheap price we're getting him for. As Big Mick alluded to in another thread, he will probably play Origin under Wayne.

Latest posts