What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What’s the best app for sports results?

Most cater for their own sports but can anyone recommend an app (or even a website) which gives scores for sports across the board?

I’ve got the Fox sports app but find it absolutely rubbish for results. Loads of stories that don’t actually state the score/scorers etc. They have a scores section but it’s rubbish. Example - bledisloe cup yesterday, not even shown in the scores section!

Thanks for any/all suggestions.

Zadar

Juniors
Most cater for their own sports but can anyone recommend an app (or even a website) which gives scores for sports across the board?

I’ve got the Fox sports app but find it absolutely rubbish for results. Loads of stories that don’t actually state the score/scorers etc. They have a scores section but it’s rubbish. Example - bledisloe cup yesterday, not even shown in the scores section!

Thanks for any/all suggestions.

ESPN app is pretty good, I follow most American sports and it’s great for that, but good for all tennis,golf and has options to select your favourites such as rugby.

flashscore is a good one too, and has every type of team from every type of sport from around the world. Korean baseball, Even soccer from Minsk:)