What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What a fabulous year.

I was thinking about this and I know from reading the NRL section of LU regularly that a lot of Tigers supporters agree that it really doesn't matter all that much what happens on Sunday, we've had an awesome year.

I still think we'll beat the Broncos but if we don't I can't honestly say that I'll be that disappointed. I will be for the players but no matter what happens they've given me more pleasure from watching them this year than any other year I can think of. They play an attacking brand of Football that is exhilarating and every time I've thought "Here we go again" they've proven me wrong.

Bravo lads.

smeghead

Bench
Truly a year for all of the supporters who witnessed some of the beltings we copped in the past to rejoice in how far we have come and what has been achieved this year.

That being said I have spent way to much money on merchandise this year

RiotAct

Juniors
my bloody tigers supporting cousin has been giving me heaps, i've been giving it to him for years, evil karma. great year by tigs and it isnt over yet by a long shot, enjoy it boys and girls ^_^

glory79

Juniors
Yeh, good luck on sunday. You deserve to be there and probably go further. Hope we get to play you guys the following week

Slappy

Juniors
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
I was thinking about this and I know from reading the NRL section of LU regularly that a lot of Tigers supporters agree that it really doesn't matter all that much what happens on Sunday, we've had an awesome year.

I still think we'll beat the Broncos but if we don't I can't honestly say that I'll be that disappointed. I will be for the players but no matter what happens they've given me more pleasure from watching them this year than any other year I can think of. They play an attacking brand of Football that is exhilarating and every time I've thought "Here we go again" they've proven me wrong.

Bravo lads.

Totally agree, it has been an awesome year for the Wests Tigers and their fans.
Good call.

innsaneink

Referee
smeghead said:
Truly a year for all of the supporters who witnessed some of the beltings we copped in the past to rejoice in how far we have come and what has been achieved this year.

Well said smeg.

And also a year for all the new supporters, every bodys gotta start supporting the team at some time or other, its just a coincidence a lot are starting now.;-)

EA.....great to be able to say, 100% totally unbiased that imo we are playing the most attractive style of footy in the comp, those highlights clips drew n benson do are just awesome and never fail to leave me in a state of awe.

Darth Bobo

It has been an awesome year and my only regret is that I didn't have more faith in the boys and enjoy thier play more instead of worrying about what they would do wrong.

After Friday night's game and Hodgo re-signing anything else happening this year is just icing on a friggin glorious cake.

Kid

Juniors
Yep i agree! As i wrote on the official forum, the team set out to achieve a top 4 position and did so when i, and many, many others thought it was a joke. It's been a great year for us and of course we will be disappointed if we lose, but what a friggin great ride it's been!! Just can't wait till Sunday out @ SFS to see the boys take on the might of Brisbane, and hopefully set ourselves up for a crack at Saints[-o< . Either way, thanks boys:clap:

thommo_85

Juniors
What's scary is that we will have an even stronger team next year....

Is it just me or does everyone else still sort of in disbelief that the tigers are actually playing in the finals?

I'm still in disbelief that we beat the cowboys. I thought we would win, but damn!

Anyway, i fully agree, this is the greatest year of league I've ever been a part of.

BuffaloRules

Coach
Yeah... what a year...Beyond my wildest dreams...

The win last week was fantastic....I know that we should be satisfied even if we lose on Sunday.

But stuff that... come on boys all the way!!!!

hutch

First Grade
how good has it been!!! i started the year hoping that i could watch my team play in a semi, maybe just sneak into the 8, i would have travelled anywhere to se that. now, i will be shattered if we lose on sunday to the broncs.
but in saying that, im just happy i was there to see them win in a semi, i thought the day would never come, especially so soon. but i still think we can win the whole thing. bring on the broncos, dragons, then the parra scum.

Rammo

Juniors
You guys shouldn't be so negative. Of course you will beat Brisbane, they are old, tired, and injury prone. While the Tigers are young, fit and have no fear.

Goodluck guys.

Latest posts