What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what a player jamie lyon is

Fairleigh Good!

Juniors
Jamie was good again, his work rate and willingness to go hunting for the ball are outstanding.

But I thought the star tonight was Willie Talau. He was dangerous going forward and his defense was nothing less than absolute perfection. On several occasions he stopped try scoring opportunities dead with incredible tackles or impeccably timed big hits.

I think signing a superstar like Lyon, and possibly the addition of Vinnie Anderson, has brought the best out in the moustached one!

lyon is a saint

Juniors
haha yeah willie talau is my best player player for saints again tonight he's defence was nothing but amazing, your right about him saving try's ( he must save atleast 3 a game ) i have a good feeling about this season 8)

LYONWEEWAA NO1

Juniors

LYONWEEWAA NO1

Juniors
LOYALS A WORD YA USE FOR YA DOG

Some of you fellows wouldnt have any idea what he was going through and ya never will cause it no of ya business :( :( :(

God-King Dean

Immortal
He's a dog, as in he dogged his team

No credibility at all, he should just go back to shooting pigs out in the bush the hick

LYONWEEWAA NO1

Juniors
he had his problems but not as many as the dragons at the moment.
did you call gasnier a dog when he went walkabout for a few week when he was about to call it quits

your like a deer with no eyes

No eye dear
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LYONWEEWAA NO1

Juniors
there is only one person who no's why he left and if he dont wanna tell ya well thats his business

at least we now no where gasnier was after his night out which ended in a text msg. what time was the photo shoot

:lol: 8) :lol: 8)

God-King Dean

Immortal
Don't try & change the focus of your hero

He has no credibility. He didn't honour his contract & decided to leave. That's fine, & he said he wouldn't play for another club. Oh but guess what, he did & that makes him a dog. Blooody pig shooter

bartman

Immortal
lyon is a saint said:
is killer jamie lyon's nick name mate?..... he is becoming a legend here already, amazing player 8)

Yes LIAS, Killer was Jamie's nickname over the years at Parra.

Latest posts